The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Twitter Web Based Bot/Tool?

SEO Guru

affiliate
I have been searching a long time but couldn't find any web based bot for Twitter. Most of them are PC-based and I don't want to buy any VPS. Do you suggest and good web based twitter bot where I can schedule my post with image or video.

I have been searching a long time but couldn't find any web based bot for Twitter. Most of them are PC-based and I don't want to buy any VPS. Do you suggest and good web based twitter bot where I can schedule my post with image or video.
There is one, alternative of IFTTT, I forgot it's name.

tweetful is a great marketing tool on twitter.

Can't post links (yet), so you'll have to google for it.

::emp::

There is a twitter follower script in chrome extension store. It allows you to navigate to a profile and click the button. It scrolls the page and "manually" clicks the "follow" button for each profile on the page.

I'm too new to post the link but if you go to the chrome extension website and search "Twitter Follower" its the one posted by voidbrains

I only use the tool that I made (rankybird) :rolleyes: but this is only for windows's users, and this is only in french.
Twidium could do the job, I think it's french too, and twitterboost.fr too, the last is auto following by keywords and #

I only use the tool that I made (rankybird) :rolleyes: but this is only for windows's users, and this is only in french.
Twidium could do the job, I think it's french too, and twitterboost.fr too, the last is auto following by keywords and #

Why limit yourself like that?

Getting the tool translated should be a no-brainer.

Why limit yourself like that?

Getting the tool translated should be a no-brainer.

I know that but to make the support in english is a full time job when you are french, and with the tool, we offer an access to a forum with lot of tips, in french. And I'm not on affiliatefix forum to sell my bot ;)

Quick word of warning, using twitter automation bots is against the twitter TOS and a good way to get your account suspended. When that happens, there goes all your hard work.

Using above-board tools like Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc, and following social media best practices are the best growth strategies for long-term success.

Hope this helps!

I would suggest Pixel Sorter(for images), Reverse OCR and Museum Bot. I started using these bots in 2014 and still having no issues with those guys. Remember to use the latest version and for settings, use simple (or try to select NA for most of the toolbars) and execute. This way, those bots will work fast.

MI
Back