The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Trying to escape 9-5

Marcinelo

affiliate
Hello everyone.
This is my first post here, but I hope it's not the last one.
I graduated this year and been working full-time since.
I've tried everything to live on my own, from dropshipping to b2b services and nothing has ever worked for me.
2 months ago I decided to give an affiliate marketing a try. I felt in love with the idea of not having to create a product, deal with customer service and speaking with clients from the USA (greetings from Poland btw.)

This week I decided to get serious about affiliate marketing, especially with Native and Push ads.

I'll be asking a lot of questions here and hope to meet great people!

If you have any good sources on how to learn Native and Push ads, it'd mean a lot if you could share it here!

P.S. Sorry for any typos, I'm on mobile and it's already late here lol

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix! (greetings from Canada, btw :))

This is my first post here, but I hope it's not the last one.

Me, too! You just got here and we want to congratulate you when you get your first conversion. :)

I'll be asking a lot of questions here and hope to meet great people!

That's what we're here for, ask away. Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

If you have any good sources on how to learn Native and Push ads, it'd mean a lot if you could share it here!

This is an introduction thread, questions should be asked in the appropriate forum but I'm going to suggest starting with the Newbie Helpdesk. If you're impatient and want to jump right in - Native Ads, Mobile Marketing, and do a site search for push. You can also check out the Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials forum and the Follow-along Journey forum, too. However, if you dive into everything all at once, you might feel a little overwhelmed. I'd suggest you start with one and build on your knowledge as you go.

Hope that helps. Enjoy the forums!

@Marcinelo , welcome to affiliatefix.

The only way to free from all is at the mortuary, since there is a time you can as well accept what you have and keep moving towards what you enjoy most.

Because life is all about Accept, Give it and Achieve for other ...

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix! (greetings from Canada, btw :))

Me, too! You just got here and we want to congratulate you when you get your first conversion. :)

That's what we're here for, ask away. Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

This is an introduction thread, questions should be asked in the appropriate forum but I'm going to suggest starting with the Newbie Helpdesk. If you're impatient and want to jump right in - Native Ads, Mobile Marketing, and do a site search for push. You can also check out the Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials forum and the Follow-along Journey forum, too. However, if you dive into everything all at once, you might feel a little overwhelmed. I'd suggest you start with one and build on your knowledge as you go.

Hope that helps. Enjoy the forums!

Thank you for your kind words.
Actually, I got a few conversions and sold a product as well. But the ROI was negative

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You know what they say: Rome wasn't built in a day.
Behind most success is a graveyard of past failures.
Seeing an opportunity and leveraging that opportunity are not that easy.

Welcome to this forum. Enjoy your stay and surf to get as much information as possible.
Don't get hesitate to ask questions though. :)

MI
Back