The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Stef (The FORMER composer) trying affiliate stuff (Again)

SteftheComposer

Hello,

My name is Stef. I used to compose songs for internet clients over 10 years ago, but there was barely any money in it. Now that AI is composing songs, human-based song composing is becoming obsolete. I had tried affiliate marketing years ago, but nothing worked. I mean NOTHING worked. There's too much competition with others doing the same thing with the same Clickbank products and all... so I have no idea how in the world you guys are making a living doing this. I found this forum on Google, so I thought I'd check this out.

Thank you all for letting me in!
Stef

Hi Stef, Welcome to affiliatefix.

Nothing comes as we expect or need in once own life, but hope and believes always gets at least once a chance. For that chance don't change the path this time. We all are that one success out of 40 million sperms, if that can happen than these are too small chance.

Keep the faith and keep motivating yourself.

Best wishes.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
1. Job loss as a result of AI is nothing new, but is increasing at an alarming rate.
2. Job loss is not just limited to manual labor or jobs that can be done by machines, but now includes jobs that require human interaction and creativity.
3. The rise of AI is causing a lot of anxiety among workers, as they are unsure of what the future holds for them.
4. Some people believe that AI will eventually lead to the elimination of all jobs, but others believe that new jobs will be created as a result of AI.
5. It is important to consider the potential implications of AI on society as a whole, as well as the individual.

Outline by an AI. It still needs a seed or prompt to perform its 'dance'. Humans need some external input to respond also.
UBI or its equivalent perhaps.
An AI tax to pay for UBI (Universal Basic Income) --not sure how that can work?

Some affiliates have to be making enough money for the effort to be worthwhile --otherwise, the whole business model would have collapsed by now.

There is no public data to either support nor contradict this statement.

3 versions of AI and I still need to choose the 'best' :D
AI: "I believe that the statement "There is no public data to either support nor contradict this statement" is true. There is no public data to support the statement that the statement is true, and there is no public data to support the statement that the statement is false."
LOL IDK? ask me again ...

Hello guys,

You said, "Some people believe that AI will eventually lead to the elimination of all jobs, but others believe that new jobs will be created as a result of AI." Stephen Hawking believed that AI will lead to the eventual elimination of all humanity! So whether it takes composing jobs away won't really mater ;)

Perhaps AI might also take the place of affiliate marketers?

Well, I thank you for all this data. What I don't understand, however, is how anyone who was late to the game is able to make any real capital doing this. In other words, with the competition obviously being fierce, how can anyone really make money as an affiliate when too many people have already been doing this with many years of experience? They'll just beat us out like biological natural selection since they know where to advertise, and since they're thus working that side of the street, how are we able to compete with them? Am I missing something?

Perhaps AI might also take the place of affiliate marketers?
It (AI) could, in the not to distant future, as to the techniques and strategies --AI is more likely to work for affiliate marketers; IF,

People (read: businesses and other entities) continue to see paying a commission (CPA) to "independent representatives" as advantageous to directly buying advertising or creating SEO opportunities.

The cost of an affiliate commission is a expense that can be 'fixed' by most affiliate programs and changed at the affiliate program's dictate.

Even when an affiliate fails miserably, the efforts of that affiliate may help brand and lift the sales of the product promoted.

AI *gets it*

{"Even if the sales don't materialize, the product may be left with a better reputation.

There are a few key reasons why having affiliates can be beneficial, even when they don't result in direct sales. For one, affiliates can help to build brand awareness and reputation. If an affiliate promotes a product and is successful in doing so, that can help to increase interest in the product and create a positive association with it. Even if the affiliate doesn't generate any sales, people may still remember the product more favorably because of the good experiences they had with it.

Another reason why affiliates can be beneficial, even when they don't result in sales, is because they can help to increase traffic to a website or online store. If an affiliate is promoting a product and links to the website where it can be purchased, that can help to increase the number of people who visit the site. Even if those visitors don't make a purchase, they may still browse the site and learn more about the product, which could lead to a sale down the road.

Overall, having affiliates can be beneficial, even when they don't generate immediate sales. They can help to build brand awareness and reputation, and they can also help to increase traffic to a website or online store."}

Oh yeah: The fabled *return cookie* is not unlike saying: I will only put the head in, I promise o_O

how anyone who was late to the game is able to make any real capital doing this.

Laugh Lol GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

That is absolutely hilarious!

Late to the game? This industry is still in it's infancy! International online performance marketers are just getting going! This is less than a 30 year industry at this point. This industry grows at a rate of greater than 20% annually and provides substantial earnings to affiliates.

You failed, so you assume the worst because you could not find your path. I am not surprised after reading you think ClickBank was the answer.

Please tell us about your efforts during the time you made an effort as an affiliate.
Did you have a VPS?
What tracker did you use?
What paid traffic sources did you employ?
Tell us about the split testing you did.
What types of creatives did you employ?
What about landing pages?
Et., etc., etc......

Seizing a disruption opportunity and knowing how to run with it. That's rare but possible --so is picking a winning lottery number.

They'll just beat us out like biological natural selection since they know where to advertise, and since they're thus working that side of the street, how are we able to compete with them? Am I missing something?
Well, dinosaurs will dinosaur ... And what worked yesterday may not work that well in the future.

Where is no secret really. But seeing the ROAS on the advertising spend is a lot more complicated --it all starts with the right product or service at the right time (trending).

Well, I'm glad to be wrong about all that... because I need to be since I'm going broke. The last time I tried affiliate marketing was back in 2015. I had thrown in the towel after that. I had barely any money to pay for (valid) traffic or practically anything else. In fact, I don't even remember what groups I was with at this point. All I know is that I had virtually no traffic, and, let alone, no sales.

This is a business and it must be treated as such. It requires knowledge and investment. Those new to this industry must give time for their learning curve to bring positive earnings. Every business is like this, no exceptions. There are no businesses where you can come in to them with no knowledge or experience and expect to just start earning. It takes time, always. Fortunately this is an industry where with proper instruction and guidance a person can be earning well within a six month time frame if dedicated, loyal, and properly funded.

I do thank you. Here's a newbie question for anyone willing to answer... If I selected an offer from CPAgrip and had Propellerads do the 10000 ads for 1 cent a click where people click on them to enter their mobile numbers, emails, etc., would that work, or would I be wasting $100 in paid traffic? Thanks in advance.

See, that's just it. I look at those videos on YouTube about how to do Propellerads, and they're saying you can have it as low as $0.01. I was looking to advertise in France and Cyprus for the deals being offered at CPAgrip. I have no idea what I'd pay for clicks.

Sorry, what's SOI? For CPAgrip, they're just looking for people to insert their cell phone numbers, emails, and/or CC numbers. You don't have to make any sales. I guess you know this already; I don't know what "SOI" means.

More like $0.05 to $0.09 CPC
In a perfect world 1 of 10 to 30 may convert on a SOI?
See if there is something similar here (that is recent)

MI
Back