The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Training or DOJO?

island

There is a promotion for the course CPA Evolution right now, but I haven't joined the DOJO here as a paying member yet. If right now, I can only do one - should I register for CPA Evolution course ($297) or become a lifetime DOJO member here ($147)?

Thanks for any advice.

I am starting with CPA Evolution - now that I've started I can see there is a lot to learn - no matter who you are and how experienced you are outside of CPA. So the answer is to start with CPA Evolution to get the grounding and then join the DOJO when you have a clue. Right now I don't have a clue. LOL.

Last edited:
I can't comment on CPA Evolution because I have not signed up, but I will say I have got a great deal of knowledge and support from "The Dojo". I was at the point of giving up when I signed up having bought so many BS courses and shiny software packages.
After reading posts at the Dojo for several weeks and asking questions I am happy to say I made over $100 in a day yesterday, never thought I would see that!
To the members that responded to my posts.....a big thank you.:D

I can't comment on CPA Evolution because I have not signed up, but I will say I have got a great deal of knowledge and support from "The Dojo". I was at the point of giving up when I signed up having bought so many BS courses and shiny software packages.
After reading posts at the Dojo for several weeks and asking questions I am happy to say I made over $100 in a day yesterday, never thought I would see that!
To the members that responded to my posts.....a big thank you.:D

Thank you for that. It's very encouraging. I am going to get my first campaign up this weekend having done all the preliminary things to organise what I am doing. I also plan to join the DOJO pretty soon.

I went ahead and joined CPA Evolution today.

What makes you select CPA Evolution?
I heard it is not easy to get into cpa program.

I did get into 1 cpa program (cpalead) about 5 years back. That time it is easier to get into it.

Now it is hard. I wouldn't dare get a course first without getting accepted into cpa program. Maybe it is just me.

By the way what does Dojo offer?

I did get into 1 cpa program (cpalead) about 5 years back. That time it is easier to get into it.

Now it is hard. I wouldn't dare get a course first without getting accepted into cpa program. Maybe it is just me.

Why do u say that?
CPA Networks are easy to get accepted in, you just need to be legit. CPA networks have an approval process to keep out scammers.
Be honest in your application and call them up that will get you accepted in majority of CPA Networks.
PeerFly and MaxBounty are top notch networks and approve newbies easily.

CPAlead and CPAGrip have instant approval now.

^^This.
No problems on getting accepted unless you don't have a plan or don't know what you're doing.
Some networks might be more difficult because they ask for payment screenshots. But many just don't.

We also have a thread inside The Dojo thats exactly for getting you accepted in networks!

To know more about The Dojo and what's inside, check the Dojo page, especially the video:
The Dojo | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

MI
Back