The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic to my blog?

Use every tool possible that can help. If you new to websitecreating I suggest using Wordpress. If you have trouble installing there are good tutorials on youtube. The rest I can suggest is search for every SEO optimisation infosites possible.

Good luck

Check out the many useful sections of these 5 star affiliate forums. You can also try to search for your answer on search engines. The way to get traffic to your blog is to trade traffic with other blogs. You should also try to get search engine traffic coming into your site.

Some tips I would give you on how to increase traffic to your blog would be to make sure your posts are keyword rich, include questions and facts in your post, provide links to other sites and former blog posts, use relevant anchor texts and include a call to action! I would also recommend posting comments on others' blogs and updating your blog regularly.

Very good tips! Again the main thing is to just stay consistent and make sure you have relevant keywords, none of us started making BIG MONEY over night! I know it can be very tedious but once you start seeing the money it pays off big time!!!

Content is king. Quality content, combined with good keywords, is what will drive traffic to your blog. Bill Gates said in 1996, "Content is where I expect much of the real money will be made on the Internet, just as it was in broadcasting." It was true then and it is true now.

Of course, Bill Gates is also alledegedly the person who said no one would ever need more than 640 kb RAM. :)

In Bill Gates' defense, he didn't actually say that:

Did Gates Really Say 640K is Enough For Anyone?

Check out this feature on the <CITE>Huntsville Times</CITE> (Tennessee) Web site, where you can read Bill Gates' impassioned denial that he ever said anything as potentially unprofitable as the quote attributed to him...

QUESTION: "I read in a newspaper that in l981 you said '640K of memory should be enough for anybody.' What did you mean when you said this?"
ANSWER: "I've said some stupid things and some wrong things, but not that. No one involved in computers would ever say that a certain amount of memory is enough for all time... I keep bumping into that silly quotation attributed to me that says 640K of memory is enough. There's never a citation; the quotation just floats like a rumor, repeated again and again."

the biggest thing to remember is to build relationships...always build relationships in order to spread the message about your business.

the biggest thing to remember is to build relationships...always build relationships in order to spread the message about your business.

That's a nice catch phrase but I'm not sure many people really know what it really means in practice. What does it mean to you?

Content is definitely the key - without it, even if you buy a traffic, nothing is going to happen. Concentrate on article marketing, social media posting (twitter, digg, facebook etc.), forum posting with valuable advice and information.

Another important factor is patience. It won't happen in one day... and it won't happen in couple of months. You have to constantly follow your daily plan and not give up when you don't see the results right away.

banners
Back