The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic help

chad

affiliate
Hello my name is chad and iam trying so hard to start makeing money at home but iam haveing the hardest time getting traffic to my site any help on the topic would be great :)

Hi Chad,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us.

Here are some of our best threads about <a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/general-topics-affiliate-forum/15740-best-5-star-tips-how-posts.html"> Traffic Generation Ideas</a>. Tons of good info!

Hope this helps and best of luck!

first decide if you want to buy traffic or do you want free traffic? So many people spend their time on worthless traffic that they will never see results from...do what works and then over and over

first decide if you want to buy traffic or do you want free traffic? So many people spend their time on worthless traffic that they will never see results from...do what works and then over and over

well said ... you are better to have 5 visitors a day who buy products than 1,000,000 visitors a day who don't earn you anything ...

you don't want just any traffic, you want targeted traffic

well said ... you are better to have 5 visitors a day who buy products than 1,000,000 visitors a day who don't earn you anything ...

you don't want just any traffic, you want targeted traffic

This is so true. I have had sites with like 10 or 20 visitors a day that were still profitable.

Here's some easy ways to get traffic but you have to put in the time:

Write and submit articles
Submit those articles to :
1. EzineArticles Submission - Submit Your Best Quality Original Articles For Massive Exposure, Ezine Publishers Get 25 Free Article Reprints
2. Article Search Engine Directory: GoArticles.com
3. ArticleCity.com - Free Articles for Reprint. Free Articles for your web site and newsletters. Submit Your Articles to Our Articles Directory.
4. A1Articles - Internet articles and article directory service
5. IdeaMarketers - Your Online Marketing Publicity Hub - Submit your Articles, Press Releases and Books / Ebooks
6. SearchWarp Writers' Community for Do It Yourself and Current Events Commentary
7. Free Ezine Article Submission and Distribution Directory and Search Engine for Ezines and Websites
8. Free Articles at Amazines.Com - Author Publishing and Free Article Database
9. Free articles - Article collections - Article database | Free Article Submission
10. Article Dashboard Directory | Submit Articles | Search Find Free Content | Author Submission
11. Free Articles for reprint - Website Content and Newsletter article directory
12. ArticleBin - Free Article Content
13. ArticleBeach.com
14. Latest Additions - ArticleHub
15. Sustainable Living Articles
16. Article Sphere - Find, Search, Reprint and Submit Articles for Free
17. Article Alley - All the Best News and Articles
18. Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
19. http://www.articlewise.com
20. Free Website Content - Submit Articles - Free Articles

Make a youtube video about the article or product and upload it.
Submit that video to Tube Mogal so it goes out to like 40 different video sites

Social book mark your articles and video's
Submit your rss feeds
Do blog commenting with a link back to your site
Forum posts with your site in your signature
Answer questions at yahoo answers

The list goes on and on but from the above, you can get a good amount of traffic that will make you some money if your consistant with it.

Wow, thank for the list of article directories. Does it take long to submit the articles to all these directories. Thought I came across a software that can submit to all the directories. Are they any good?

Wow, thank for the list of article directories. Does it take long to submit the articles to all these directories. Thought I came across a software that can submit to all the directories. Are they any good?

I dont use article submission directories and I dont use all of the above article sites
the top ones for me have been

1. squidoo
2. go articles
3. ezine
4. hubpages
5. US free adds

THen I go into social bookmarking, linking them all together.

If you have really researched your KW's properly and are going for low competition KW's then you can get onto page 1 with these article sights very quickly since they have a high PR.
The key is good KW research

It doesn't take to long once you have your accounts set up. It's just copy and paste. You can outsource someone to do it for you for like 1.11 an hour which will free up your time over at elance.com. I don't like article submission sofware.

While you will get some traffic from them, Ezine will give you the most traffic. The others like Go Articles and Article dashboard have a tendancy to rank well in Google, the main thing your getting from them is a backlink to your site. They all have a pretty good PR so the more backlinks you have the better off you are.

I agree with Brian.
I dont like article submission software either.
rather get some quality articles out there on sites that do well with google and have a good PR too. thats a double wammy. getting onto page 1 and getting good backlinks

a

banners
Back