The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic Exchanges - Fake or Fame?

Bjoern30

affiliate
I recently read an ebook about getting traffic using traffic exchanges - I never used them before - so I signed up with a couple and started surfing to earn some points. Most of the tactics taught by this ebook wouldnt work - cheating is almostimpossible and its so boring I almost felt asleep! LOLThe only thing which might work is buying points - they are quite cheap butI doubt that you will get much leads let alone sales...Maybe I missed out on the real secrets???

This kind of traffic sources can be useful depend on the sites objectives. Most of e-commerce site ive seen is not giving priority into this type of traffic.

This so called backlinks are complete fake.... I can explain what they exactly do... Initially they get the money from you... then they start pasting your links in some unknown directories some of them run by themselves.... while advertising they will show the page with good pr.. remember in the most of the websites, only the index page has good pr.... the rest has 0.. These fake marketers paste your links is unknown territories of their website which always goes unnoticed by major search engines.. one good way to confirm is to use yahoo site explorer where you can check backlinks of each and every page of a website.. if they cannot have sufficient backlinks they cannot provide you either.. good luck..

I never understand why you want bulk of traffic on your website. everybody wants that their website should get at least million of visitors per month but nobody is keen to know what should be the quality of the traffic. These traffic exchange programs would never send you relevant traffic and they will just add more cost as you have to pay for more bandwidth.

MI
Back