The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Top Wordpress SEO Plugins 2015

While there are hundreds of similar plugins available but Yoast is the best one. Its interface is great and the way it guides you through the whole task is something even more fascinating. By the way can you please share you experience with some others?

Yoast for me, too! They make it easy for a non-techy greenhorn like me to actually SEO posts.

While there are hundreds of similar plugins available but Yoast is the best one. Its interface is great and the way it guides you through the whole task is something even more fascinating. By the way can you please share you experience with some others?

All in Seo as like Yoast. I like Google XML site map plugin. Because you don't need to submit your site map in the google. It will automatically create and submit the sitemap.

I like Google XML site map plugin

If it comes with any additional benefit? like if it works to get your site indexed quickly? I have seen in some cases it takes weeks and even months. some hosts like gdaddy and some others are providing their customers with a service which allegedly will make this process fast. However once I talked with an expert and he told me that it depends on the speed of your hosting service and no one can help you in any way for indexing fast.....

Id probably remove Google XML Sitemaps from that list, because Yoast and All In One, come with pre-made sitemaps you can use, if you use both plugins for both sitemaps, you will get a conflict >:

Speaking from experience, "All in one SEO pack" is good for all your on-site optimization. it was fine for me. don't know about yoast but it seems to be better than the All in one pack.

You don't need anything else other than Yoast plugin when we consider installing SEO plugins. Having a couple of quality choices is great, but my recommendation is definitely Yoast for each and every WordPress website. Google xml sitemaps plugin is not needed if you have any of the first two installed, as they already contain xml sitemap indexing setup.

If you haven't known, this plugin is available in the premium version as well, and I was even able to test it out. In my experience, I haven't seen huge improvements and a big difference from standard version so my advice is not to spend extra money on buying a premium version of the plugin.

I also had an opportunity to see that Yoast possess a plugin for Video SEO. Since I haven't had any time to test it out, I would definitely love to see if there is any member willing to share an information about this plugin and its usefulness.

I have a thinking that the yoast will deplete in effectiveness as everyone is using it, think about different competitors working in a same niche across almost same keywords using one tool :)

I have a thinking that the yoast will deplete in effectiveness as everyone is using it, think about different competitors working in a same niche across almost same keywords using one tool :)

I'm not sure why it would deplete. For one thing, the keyword tool in Yoast is dead, there isn't one anymore. Plus, it was actually Google keyword tool...read that two days ago.

Yoast measures the SEO of each post to give you a score. It takes into account the reading level, kw%, meta description, etc.

I really don't think it would contribute to market saturation of keywords.

It's great for those of us who are not SEO savvy. :) Also, a big time-saver, though not as much as when it had the kw tool built right in.

Yoast actually gives you the suggestion about your content score as well as if you connect search engine via API it will ping the search engine in order to index your post. Overall it's nice plugin.

MI
Back