The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Top UK Affiliate Networks

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I blogged this today and wanted to post it here for discussion too.

I'm often asked about UK affiliate networks and am not that familiar with them all. I typically refer people to Buy.at because I've met Malcolm and feel Buy.at is a high integrity network. Here is a BIG list of others with some commententary by 'lowndsy' from the UK Affiliate Marketing Forum:

"In no particular order:

Affiliate Window
Affiliate Future
PaidOnResults
Buy.at

I said no particular order but try those 4 first - they have a good combination of experience and technology at their disposal and more importantly I have never had any issues like late payment, major blips in tracking etc.

Other ones are
Webgains - Looking like they're as good as the above 4 but they haven't been around long enough for me to put them on that list just yet.

Affili.net - New kids on the block but they have a pretty good team and are being watched with interest by a lot of us. They have more credibility than a lot of other new/small networks.

OMG - Originally a fairly finance oriented network, they have recently branched out and cover a lot more areas now. They have good content units and a nice interface. In my experience they're the most likely to reject your application to be an affiliate - kinda good I suppose but their selection criteria seems a little heavy handed sometimes.

Zanox - Fresh in from germany. Good, fair tracking and a lot of programs, including some nice trophy ones like jamster. They have a presence on these forums and run training days in Berlin which everyone is invited to - not many networks do that!

DGM - In a bit of a "transition" at the moment. The most common thing they are saying to affiliates at the moment is "sorry", but they were a main player a couple of years back so I'm sure they'll bounce back. They have a stupid habit of changing their platform and pretty much abandoning the old one which can be a nightmare when it comes to doing the books - I still haven't managed to log into the new DGMPro yet but that's ok because I seriously doubt the sales are tracking in the first place.

Tradedoubler - Massive network, but also pricey and yes I know they improved it, but I still hate their new interface. The network least likely to talk to you as well, but things generally run pretty smoothly. Don't expect sympathy or compensation for downtime from them though.

CJ Big players worldwide with lots of unique merchants but their interface is quite hard to use. Worth persevering with for the big players like ebay. UK merchants are mixed in with american ones by default. Pretty much like Tradedoubler really.

Ocean - Lots of programs, but traditionally a little bit unethical. A lot of their programs are their own offerings so third parties have little chance of proportional representation. On a good note they now use third party tracking software so old issues with bad tracking should no longer exist.

Silvertap / Smartquotes - both finance networks so not of much interest to most people, but if yu're in that market look no further. Smart quotes staff are especially friendly.

Forget no particular order - stick with the top 6 or 7 and you'll be fine"

Read the rest here for more info:
Need a list of top UK Affiliate networks
http://www.a4uforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37805

Anyone here have any networks to add or comments about any of the ones listed?

banners
Back