The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Top 3 Ways to get an improved Search Engine Ranking

Free Traffic System has been mentioned in this thread, I use it too and would recommend it for building back links (but obviously not exclusively).

Another good feature of FTS is that you can open up your self hosted wordpress blog and have targetted unique content fed into it from FTS. Probably 90% of the articles you receive will pass copyscape. Any plagiarised or poorly written content can be easily deleted from your blog.

I agree with #1 and #3, as these really are probably 2 of the 3 most important things for getting improved search engines rankings.

But instead of your #2, I would say that link building would have to take the place of that. Although what you said in #2 is important, I wouldn't put it as one of the top 3 things to get improved search engine rankings.

So I would have to say 1) Keyword Research, 2) Unique Content, 3) Link Building.

But this is just my opinion and to each their own. Your #1 and #3 are right on in my eyes though, great post!

I'd have to agree with melovemoney. Definitely number 1, after that a lot will depend on your business model. You wouldn't necessarily need unique content if you're running ppc campaigns, but it's essential to have unique content to rank for natural serps.

Someone once told me that a successful website is 1% website and 99% promotion. Read into that what you will.

Hi there..You're right...but for me, link building is the best way to increase SERP(Search Engine Result Position). Get quality backlinks as much as possible..

banners
Back