The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

To create social bookmarking website

minimery01

affiliate
Hi,
I want to create social bookmarking website. Can we create and manage through Joomla or for these any other special software. Please provide me some best social bookmarking website and software that is managed by.
Thanks

Its actually not that difficult to create but you will need to code it yourself or enhance joomla to do it for you.
I personally favor coding it from the ground

Hi,
I want to create social bookmarking website. Can we create and manage through Joomla or for these any other special software. Please provide me some best social bookmarking website and software that is managed by.
Thanks

Easy to find not very tough

difficult to find..as I heard for the first time...

just type varieties of keyword phrases eg social boomaking, social bookmarking urls. find social bookmarking sites,social bookmarking urls

this way you can find you will get button plus their codes which u need to fix it in you page.and if you want to book mark any site you need to log in then you can place your site detail...guidance will be given on that.

check these sites
Furl | Your Favorite Bookmarked URLs, Fast. Furl.it!
AddThis! - Social Bookmark & Feed Button Builder
de.lirio.us :: cut the web down to size

social bookmark is one way of doing off page optimization

difficult to find..as I heard for the first time...

social bookmark is one way of linkbuilding were you will be marking that page online and you can access it from any where, this increases traffic to your site.for example in you personal computer if you have net you will book mark your favorite page using favorite option. but that you cannt view it from any other place whereas once you register for any social bookmarking and put your favorite thing in that you can view it from any where in the world.

i hope you got my point.

banners
Back