The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

This months success

comegetbravo

Hello! I've made my first big profit, which is around $2500, which is a lot more than last month, I came across a nice campaign that I might reveal later, but last week I bought myself a new bike which is the first bike that's actually not broken lol. Here it is, after a test ride in the woods.
bike.jpg

That is great. I always believe is rewarding myself especially after working so hard to earn something. So it is a good step you have taken. This is the only way you will be able to tell your body and mind thank you. I usually make sure that each and everytime I have a project underway, i buy something for myself after it has been brought to a completion. last month I bought a nice phone and this month I do plan to buy a Rolex watch. Work to make your life comfortable and enjoyable always.

Hello! I've made my first big profit, which is around $2500, which is a lot more than last month, I came across a nice campaign that I might reveal later, but last week I bought myself a new bike which is the first bike that's actually not broken lol. Here it is, after a test ride in the woods.View attachment 5239
Congratulations !! very beautiful bike. Let us know if we can help you further . thanks.

hey dude nice bike! Dont forget to wear yourself a helmet while riding :) I hope you are not going to wait until your next commission to invest in a helmet

MI
Back