propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

This months success

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by comegetbravo, Nov 29, 2015.

1. comegetbravo

comegetbravo Affiliate affiliate

Hello! I've made my first big profit, which is around $2500, which is a lot more than last month, I came across a nice campaign that I might reveal later, but last week I bought myself a new bike which is the first bike that's actually not broken lol. Here it is, after a test ride in the woods. bike.jpg

2. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

That is great. I always believe is rewarding myself especially after working so hard to earn something. So it is a good step you have taken. This is the only way you will be able to tell your body and mind thank you. I usually make sure that each and everytime I have a project underway, i buy something for myself after it has been brought to a completion. last month I bought a nice phone and this month I do plan to buy a Rolex watch. Work to make your life comfortable and enjoyable always.

3. Prince.AdSenceMedia

Prince.AdSenceMedia Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Congratulations !! very beautiful bike. Let us know if we can help you further . thanks.

4. JamesRyan

JamesRyan Affiliate affiliate

Congrats man! It's very important to reward yourself for a good job and this bike looks pretty sweet.

5. techforce

techforce Affiliate affiliate

congratulations friend hoping your comings is more better

6. marketerbybirth

marketerbybirth Affiliate affiliate

hey dude nice bike! Dont forget to wear yourself a helmet while riding :) I hope you are not going to wait until your next commission to invest in a helmet

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed