The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

This is a load of bollocks

K

kramerica

So after a few months trying to make money with CPA etc my conclusion is that it may work for a few lucky people but i'm convinced that the ones really making the money are the ones selling the dream to the rest of us!

The worst offender is wealthy affiliate - an incredibly pushy website that basically amounts to a pyramid scheme. The amount of spammy, pushy emails I got from them was ridiculous - wanting me to 'go premium' within a day of joining with threats such as 'hurry up - only 24 hours left before this offer expires blah blah blah'.

Even this very forum with it's 'DOJO' - the amount of stupid spam i got about that! Crazy! Shut up already with your bullshit!

I'm done with this shitty business of trying to get people to join shitty dating sites or download disgraceful spyware-ridden toolbars.

Bye!

Are you ok bro?
What happen? We might help you..
Anyways, the DOJO is not there to take your cash.
Don't Join it if you don't want to.

Come on, don't blame your failure to others..
I started with ZERO knowledge in CPA.. Guess what? I am still learning..

I started pursuing this Make money online thing 4 years AGO.. And I started making decent money 5 months ago..
Look at the GAP bro..

I bought many Shitty WSO's,.. Scammed by numerous of people.. LOL..
But, I never gave up.. :)

CPAfix helped me learn almost everything in CPA.. FYI.. I am not a DOJO member back then..

Anyways, it's your choice.. But if you changed your mind..
Just hit me up..
I am almost 24 hours online.. LOL.. Kids go to bed late..

WE can help you bro..

So after a few months trying to make money with CPA etc my conclusion is that it may work for a few lucky people but i'm convinced that the ones really making the money are the ones selling the dream to the rest of us!

The worst offender is wealthy affiliate - an incredibly pushy website that basically amounts to a pyramid scheme. The amount of spammy, pushy emails I got from them was ridiculous - wanting me to 'go premium' within a day of joining with threats such as 'hurry up - only 24 hours left before this offer expires blah blah blah'.

Even this very forum with it's 'DOJO' - the amount of stupid spam i got about that! Crazy! Shut up already with your bullshit!

I'm done with this shitty business of trying to get people to join shitty dating sites or download disgraceful spyware-ridden toolbars.

Bye!

Yet another person who doesn't quite get CPA or isn't willing to persist in achieving their goals.

The only way you can't make this work is to not try, look at some of the members on this forum who have started from nothing and are working their way up.

We're all here to help, ask us questions, let us know your troubles, someone will have an answer for you...

If you are leaving then good luck in your future endeavors, maybe we'll see you again someday.

It's true that there are a lot of charlatans out there who have scammed a lot of people. I'm not good at cpa yet, just starting out but (and this is just my opinion) I don't think it has to be just a lucky few. There are more than a few who have worked really hard and are making a decent (or better) living online. Work, planning and testing are vital, at least as far as I can tell. Also, I think it takes way longer than a few months to really get your reputation built up and the ball rolling. At least, in most instances. If I'm wrong about that, I hope someone will set things straight.

I don't know about Wealthy Affiliate specifically but I've experienced this myself. I simply unsubscribe and never go back to the site, their priorities (getting my money) are clear to me. Then I seek out programs/ideas/tutorials from people who are genuinely in the business to help others. It is a business, they have to make money but their priority is customer results and satisfaction. Like all professions, there are those who were born to teach others out of a sincere desire to help and those who should not be in that business.

I personally only received two emails about joining the DOJO and both were offering me a generous trial. As soon as I can afford it, I intend to join. Meantime, I'm only getting a normal autoresponder mail sequence, certainly no barrage. But maybe others are.

Bye!

Well, part of the problem may be the products you're choosing to promote. I've worked with salespeople all of my adult life and it's a well-known fact that if you don't believe in the product you're selling, customers won't either. Leave the scummy stuff alone and back something you feel good about offering. That particular problem solved.

You're obviously upset and may never come back to read the responses to your post. You may be overwhelmed, too. I've worked in other capacities online for the past 5 1/2 years and that still happens to me. That's when I have to take a deep breath, concentrate on one thing at a time and if necessary re-read some simple instructions to realign myself with my objective. K's Newbie411 (free) may be a big help to you. Also, leave the computer for periods of time to clear your head and calm down your mind. It really can help a lot.

As seoeymard pointed out, there are people here ready, willing and able to offer you help, you only have to ask questions. Some in here (including network managers and owners) have many years of successful experience in affiliate marketing and cpa. And we get to tap into that knowledge....free of charge! Just for the asking.

I believe that makes us the lucky few.

Hopefully, you just needed to blow off some steam and will return to try again. If not, best of luck in your future endeavors.
Shirley

P.S. seoeymard is the most enthusiastic marketer I've ever come across. His offer of help is totally genuine.

This site has helped 100's of people not only understand and learn IM but actually make money from it!

The site is 100% free and always will be!

If YOU have a give up quick attitude and want to slate my site then I will happily ban your account - however I would rather help you!

The Dojo is the only thing I have ever asked for money for on here and we're actually in the process of putting 100% of money earned back into CPAFix 3.0!

If you wish to learn, shut up with your wining and get of your ass and do something about it - I did, seoeymard did, Andy did - did you?

This site has helped 100's of people not only understand and learn IM but actually make money from it!

The site is 100% free and always will be!

If YOU have a give up quick attitude and want to slate my site then I will happily ban your account - however I would rather help you!

The Dojo is the only thing I have ever asked for money for on here and we're actually in the process of putting 100% of money earned back into CPAFix 3.0!

If you wish to learn, shut up with your wining and get of your ass and do something about it - I did, seoeymard did, Andy did - did you?

I agree 100%. Although I haven't seen what the Dojo has to offer this free version of CPAFix is great. I personally don't consider myself a noob anymore as I have quite a few successful campaigns I still have a ton to learn and CPAFix always has helpful information and people.

MI
Back