monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thirdsquare and Blog Party

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by frogengine, Feb 9, 2006.

1. frogengine

frogengine Affiliate affiliate

Cool idea to have a blog section in here :)
    I am a part of 2 group blogs. My own blog is www.gapbridge.com which is being used for the current seo contest, so if anyone wants to help me win ... link love :D

Anyways - www.thirdsquare.com is the group blog I've been a part of for about 3 months and www.blogparty.net/work is the new one.

Now that the Blog Party Network is starting to take off, we figured that there should be a blog about blogging.

Anyways, we have a blog contest coming up, will keep you guys posted :)

<<edit by Linda to fix link>>

2. monetizer
  3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking me up on my invite to let our readers know what you are up to. Mike is known on some forums as the "BlogMaster" so I asked him to come and share some info.

Keep us updated on anything new and exciting you have going Mike.

4. frogengine

I've been reading thru your forums for a while now. Some great info I didn't know. Anyways, just referred to this section in my last blog entry! Cool stuff in here :)

5. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Awesome, thanks Mike!

Teli has been helping me build this part of the forums up, so we are just really starting to focus on this section more. Could use a few more blog pros, er... uhm.. BlogMASTERS posting on a regular basis!

BTW a lot of DPer's post and lurk here too!

6. frogengine

Definitely - I do need some pointers when it comes to affiliate traffic as well :) Sound like something good to combine resources with. I have an affiliate section on BlogParty as well now, will drag some info over there (referencing this forum of course). You can always sign up and make a post or 2 as well :)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI