Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The whole PPD thing....

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Help me understand - so I haven't done note looked into the whole PPD thing much - but I see across the net people saying they are doing big things with it...people talk about finding new niches etc? By this i'm guessing they mean different things they can put a gateway on etc?

Yeap they probably mean fake files, real files, and something people (mostly younger audience) would want. They also try to find french niches, cause french cpa offers, have high payouts and are easy to convert.

Yeah I heard a lot about French niches - so like French film spoilers etc? Where do most get the traffic from?

I haven't done any french niches, but I think stuff like french movie downloads, full episodes etc. Most of the traffic is from youtube.

Yeah they are using youtube as their main traffic source...
PPD networks have just brokered offers from CPA networks and they just "steal" a money from you on this way...
Advertiser(1th hand)>>>CPA network(2th hand)>>>PPD network(3th hand)
Incentive CPA is MORE profitable than PPD...and for example CPAGrip is allowing movie sites.

---Conclusion---
More and longterm $$$ are in CPA...
Faster and shorterm $$$ are in PPD...

Yeah they are using youtube as their main traffic source...
PPD networks have just brokered offers from CPA networks and they just "steal" a money from you on this way...
Advertiser(1th hand)>>>CPA network(2th hand)>>>PPD network(3th hand)
Incentive CPA is MORE profitable than PPD...and for example CPAGrip is allowing movie sites.

---Conclusion---
More and longterm $$$ are in CPA...
Faster and shorterm $$$ are in PPD...

Yes, you're right ! But i think ppd ( 3 hand ) is good traffic source,too ! People can download their things they need easily & we can earn money from them easy , doesn't it?

not necessarily true. we have a PPD network and we have a good amount of private offers available. PPD is always a viable option as a secondary income source. it is all part of creating as many streams as you can no matter how small. PPD works pretty well will quality information and media...I do know that some use fake files and other deceptive means to get users to complete information only to find out they get nothing. This practice will probably continue until there are more ways to prevent this activity,

I forgot to include a link to our PPD network if anyone is interested. We have the same payment structure as out main network which is pretty liberal but we, of course, still have the same types of fraud controls in play.

OperationOffersPPD

Youngsters do the fake file niches because there is no one to guide them to use legit niches.
That is why forums like us should cater those audiences and direct them to the right path of IM.

Hey,
Honestly - I have done PPD a while ago. It is very simple to make money, but requires patience, time, and some $$$$ to invest in.
So, the basic method is to make a video like "FaceBook Account Stealer/Hacker", "Wifi hacker", "(Game) CD Key generator" etc etc... Make a fake software to it using Microsoft Visual Studio (you just need to drag & drop a few interface things and you are good to compile it!)
After that, the second step would be: Uploading a video to YT (or any other vids search engine) and boosting/ranking with fake views/likes/comments/favorites/backlinks.
In the description put your download link (top PPD networks for now are cleanfiles, sharecash and fileice).
After every download - you will be paid from ~$0,50-$25!

Yes, it sounds easy, but it is definitely NOT, I mean the whole ranking proccess is a little bit too difficult. Competitors are too smart. And the worst thing about PPD is a lot of "Black Hat" guys flag your videos and YT deletes it within 24hours. So all your times goes to nothing.

But you can easily make some start-up cash anyway.

Good luck!

Ranking YT videos is not too difficult from my opinion once when you got the right way.
Personally I know a guy who is doing PPD and ranking his videos...He didn`t invest $ in ranking process and
he is just uploading them and leave the videos to rank them naturally without buying views,etc.
He is doing 200-300$ daily at the moment...
So investment is not required, only you need to invest your time into.
When someone promoting fake stuffs of course that PPD is great way to monetize it!

But I am for stable and long term things.

MI
Back