The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cash9 PPD

spsp29

Came across this PPD site, I am just starting to check it out but not before I read reviews.

Seems good, and paying according to other affiliate paying forums.

Any reviews?

Last edited by a moderator:
If i were you i gonna sign up on reputable cpa network because of higher payout instead of ppd network.

If i were you i gonna sign up on reputable cpa network because of higher payout instead of ppd network.

Agreed with this one^^, you are welcome on MGCash. Just contact me before you are planning to join so I will make sure you will get approved.

Agreed with this one^^, you are welcome on MGCash. Just contact me before you are planning to join so I will make sure you will get approved.
Stay away from this Network too. This guy spam his shitty network on other forums.

If you want proof i can show you some

Stay away from this Network too. This guy spam his shitty network on other forums.

If you want proof i can show you some

Do you think it`s cool to call a network that is here and running since 2011 "shitty"? Make your own research before you try to mislead others, but I am pretty sure the most people here who have some experience in incent space know who WE are and what you are trying to do here. You have 3 posts (2 posts in this thread), looks legit. I`m doubt that you have an account with us, because you wouldn`t act like this.

I am waiting for your reply here, I want to clarify this asap.

Last edited:
You haven't sent me any PM regarding MG Cash. Beside @Dario contact me and showed some logic against you. On the other hand, I haven't found any negative issue against MG Cash.

banners
Back