The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

WordPress points for surveys possible?

ivarga

affiliate
Is it possible to give people points on my wordpress site when they complete a survey that im hosting from CPAGrip.

Let me explain.

1. User does a survey that I provide for them on my website (That survey being from CPAGrip)
2. When user completes that survey they get points on my WordPress website.

That simple, I payed a freelancer to do this, long sorty short he ran with the money, meh.. You live and you learn.

Anyways if someone would like me to pay for this service I have 15$ left to spend.

lots and lots of points!
Thanks, but not necessary, I've already enough of them on my keyboard :D ↓↓
......................................................................................................................................................

Well, at worst, you have to enter the Qs manually and link them with your affiliate and tracking codes.

I have never done that before, would you mind helping me? I might even be able to get up to 20$ I've been trying to do this for the past week with no help what so ever except for the scam, which in all honesty wasnt any help at all.

Okay what about this.. How do I check if a user completed a survey? because lets say I setup something like complete this survey and get free points.. But before they redeem thier points they need to press a button to check if they actually did complete the survey..

So my question is, is there a way for me to see if someone actually completed a survey?

MI
Back