The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

"The Selfish Ledger," a digital profile

Graybeard

QUOTE<<<
In a Google thought experiment titled “The Selfish Ledger,” a digital profile, or ledger, records a person’s habits and routines over time, learning their preferences and nudging them to make certain choices. It seems ripped from the pages of science fiction, but artificial intelligence startup Neura quietly built a platform that’s not far off.

It’s called True Personas, and it taps a well of device data to create highly personalized experiences in apps. “We developed real world-based personas to enable companies to better serve their customers,” Ori Shaashua, head of product and cofounder at Neura, explained. “[We’re able to understand] how users engage with a service at a particular moment in their day.”

Here’s how it works: Neura partners with wearables and internet of things (IoT) manufacturers (including recognizable names like Philips) to integrate its software development kit into appliances, body weight scales, door locks, fitness trackers, smartwatches, and more.

>>></>

Your refrigerator, scale or smart watch will rat you out!

Neura’s Digital Personas learns users’ habits and routines to personalize apps

Really? It's getting closer (and scarier) by the minute.

Neura quietly built a platform

Maybe it's just me but I find that a little creepy.

Good lord! Is there no end to the madness?

Neura partners with wearables and internet of things (IoT) manufacturers (including recognizable names like Philips) to integrate its software development kit into appliances, body weight scales, door locks, fitness trackers, smartwatches, and more.

And integrate its software development kit into people? :D That would probably be a short cut.

Really? It's getting closer (and scarier) by the minute.

Maybe it's just me but I find that a little creepy.

Good lord! Is there no end to the madness?

And integrate its software development kit into people? :D That would probably be a short cut.
Well I didn't got OP's post as interesting as your comment. You nailed it! ;)

Sorry my comment was difficult to understand ...
Alexa privacy fail highlights risks of smart speakers

Your Alexa may be a used to spy on your every move ^^^

What really happens when you use elgooG voice to text on your phone? elgooG respects your privacy :D Or, Siri or _____

Dirty rat <<< Americana gangland expression

Contemporary analogy

Last edited:
banners
Back