The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Myth Of "Anybody Can Do It"

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
If "anybody" could be an affiliate, and succeed, wouldn't everybody do it?

People are smart to ask the question...but a sales letter usually talks them out of the real answer. ;)

Quit falling for the sales letter, infomercial, whatever etc...

Not everybody can do it.

But...

With that being said, not everybody who CAN do it does. :D

Think about this today.

Half of the crowd will stop here:

If "anybody" could be an affiliate, and succeed, wouldn't everybody do it?

Half of the second half will stop here:

not everybody who CAN do it does.

So by end of the day only 25% gets to the goal. This pertains not only to affiliate marketing but any other task too.

I don't know, this isn't rocket science, I think anyone who puts their mind to it can do it. So why doesn't everyone do it? Not everyone wants to. Sitting in front of a computer all day long doesn't necessarily appeal to everyone.

I don't know, this isn't rocket science, I think anyone who puts their mind to it can do it. So why doesn't everyone do it? Not everyone wants to. Sitting in front of a computer all day long doesn't necessarily appeal to everyone.

All day long! :confused:

Happily that's not really necessary. 4 focused hours a day X 6 days a week provides me with a nice relaxed sole income. I guess it all depends on your goals (I prefer freedom and extended holidays over Ferrari's)

I think the main reason most don't 'do it' (succeed) is more about the lack of a clear focused dream and goals coupled with an unwillingness to be a self disciplined, consistent, action taker.

And, of course, there is personal development to be done - and business skills to be learned.

I think a lot of people just haven`t got the drive to do it. If you were to re-phrase that "anyone can do it - if they have the drive" then you would be closer

MI
Back