The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Future Direction of Affiliate Marketing

Brasco

Tomorrow on WebmasterRadio.FM the RevenueWire team will host a new episode of "Affiliate Wire" at 1pm ET/ 10am PT and they will discuss the future direction of affiliate marketing, the recent cancellation of Amazon affiliates in Colorado, plus sponsored tweets and video marketing.

We welcome your feedback and interaction during the LIVE show by joining us in our Chatroom. We hope you can join us.

Thanks Linda, we're just getting this show rolling. We hope the show offers a lot of information and stirs up a lot of discussion. Affiliate Marketing Insider wouldn't have become a hit podcaast with you, Linda. Thank you for supporting us!

I blogged about the AffiliateWire show this AM. Didn't have time to until an hour before the show but between my blog and 2 tweets about it, hopefully I was able to help spread the word at the last minute.

(I just had a new Grandson, so have been distracted and off helping family a lot or I would have blogged it sooner.)

No worries! I appreciate it. You do a great job of getting the word. I'll leave it to you. Although, i might want to stir up some pre-show conversation.

We at WebmasterRadio are in the works to expand our affiliate marketing programming, with some VERY BIG Names.

Can't wait to give you the scoop.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back