The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Dojo Questions and Answers.

Thanks man....not long now - its going to be alot bigger than we first imagined so its coming asap.

hoping it will be affordable for newbies... even if it is like 2 or 3 payments. that is a barrier for a lot of us that are not making money eyt or don't have other jobs to support our start up.

Any update on the release? :)

why won't K take my monies?

tumblr_m80geq0XxR1rn95k2o1_500.gif

take our monies, K! (before christmas takes it) :(

Update: Just working through details like cost, sales page etc - but should be ready late December/early 2013!

Update: Putting the product through tests and getting it ready for Clickbank so you guys can not only join but also push it as an offer itself.

Also we have added a team of 4(including me) major CPA players to be your coaches and "masters".

Working on some tools.

Also settled on a low monthly payment.

Wiaitng for this, a one time fee would be great, instead of a monthly fees, atleast in the initial stages.

I would suggest to set low monthly fee like 5-10$
In this case everyone can check good tutorials.
Not like 100$ one time fee. Because as ''K'' told there will be limited entries in DOJO. That mean if we reach limit then nobody have access to it anymore... :)
Also one time fee mean there will be just some good information at the beginning and not in long run :)

And also in long run this will be more advantageous to cpafix.com :)

This has come ALONG way since i opened this thread. We have signed contracts with a BIG TIME marketer in the industry and all will be revealed soon!

The Dojo will be a lowish monthly payment - cheaper than any other affiliate marketing forum - as it will be updated daily from all the masters inside.

MI
Back