The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The DO NOT TRUST List!

Re: The DO NOT TRUST List nominations thread!

Note:Again id like to add - this IS NOT THE LIST - you need 5 nominations first to be on it so chill!

can i ask who are you lol? and what is hf thx... and what are you talking about "tools"

i'm just defending myself from being made to look a dick of a jv when every jv i have been in has been satisfied and i've built good relationships with so many people in the cpa community that always have jv and i'm the first guy they come to as they know i won't screw them over and i manage stuff well.. so yeah i'm gonna defend myself? just saying

btw - silent ninja should not be on this at all :S people seem to be pulling peoples names out of their asses out of jealousy.

Yea I was totally jealous of his little earnings when silent attemped to steal our JV traffic together with Gaking on my $20K day. Right. Jelly.

It would of been Gaking not Silent. Me and Silent have been banking together for the past 3 days.. Silent has always been a good guy he doesn't screw people over.

Well I'm sure it was Gaking as I said, they were working together, sad that I don't have the convo since it was back when I was in Brazil.

Every man fails once, he failed that time, not saying he's not a good guy or that he sucks, it just happened.

Ectospastic/Ectoplasm - sells crappy status updates, sometimes wont even post.. Ignores when you try to claim your update and steals scripts. He will also ddos your page if you are viral and expose your niche to the whole chat. Also "Soul" since he is always promoting fan page updates for ectoplasm knowing that he is a well known scammer.

ok man listen, I have tried to clear this mess up forever now, numerous times, you refuse to talk to me, I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH STEALING ANYTHING! I have aaaalways been the traffic guy, so if someone comes to me with a working script, and it's jacked from you, how the hell would I ever even know?...Gaking would, not me...I simply make status updates, thats the 110% God Honest Truth, and always has been...my name does NOT deserve to be on this list what so ever...it's a shame it was even there in the first place, since you never speak directly with me about this, and work on assumptions...man come on...

Well I'm sure it was Gaking as I said, they were working together, sad that I don't have the convo since it was back when I was in Brazil.

Every man fails once, he failed that time, not saying he's not a good guy or that he sucks, it just happened.

I hope i remember all the names and never see them T_T

this is scary.. so many scammers T_T

Scammers.

Soul - Aaron

Ectoplasm

Do not post addresses please be professional! - K

PONTIAC - Scammed me out of $500 I paid for 300,000 Facebook fans.

FbExpert - I paid him $400 to code a custom application for my website. It is meant to pull FB information and create an account if they choose so. It doesn't create vital files that the website requires. I told him this and he claims that I am trying to get "Free" work out of him.

First of all, you don't have proof you paid $400, its 100% lie, here's the proof

a2OCK.png

In total you paid, $261

Second thing is, the script you had sent me already had many errors and bugs which i already informed you while i was working, i can prove this and my job was to integrate facebook connect to your site and to give you a facebook application coded for your website which i did and i even showed you the demo before taking your payment and before sending the script, you checked everything more than 3-4 times and told me to change some stuffs which i did and after you confirmed its all good and you want the script, i sent the script along with the instructions on how to setup, as per our agreement, my job was to only integrate 'facebook connect' and make facebook application, you never told me to fix bugs or errors and even after informing you i found so many bugs, you told me you'll get them fixed by the coder who coded your site and then after trying to get your site fixed by that coder (i don't think you had any other coder or i assume the other coder asked you to pay), so you started to claim the script is not working and i have to fix all your script bugs, i even told you to prove me my codes are not working and i'll refund, but because its just your scamming tactic to get things done for free, you never proved me and when everything failed, you threaten me to open a dispute on paypal which you failed because paypal didn't allow you to open any disputes against me, now that after everything is failed, you came here saying you paid $400 for a custom application, i'm not a scammer and i can prove it, I've got many clients which i can bring in here to prove whose the scammer!

@K: So mate, now tell me who is the scammer and who should be on that list?
I request you to remove my name from that list as he has no proofs he paid $400 and in fact i'd like to nominate "Izame" who sends you things which don't work and tell you to code additional stuffs and later when everything is done and he gets some problems from his codes, he'll claim its your fault when in fact the script already has bugs and errors and threaten you saying he'll open disputes and blame you, all his shitty tactics.

Before i decide whats fair to do - im going to give iZame a few days to reply with proof of payment.

May i once again ask keep it professional and NO ONE has made the list yet - you need 5 nominations!

Before i decide whats fair to do - im going to give iZame a few days to reply with proof of payment.

May i once again ask keep it professional and NO ONE has made the list yet - you need 5 nominations!

So K its been more than 10 days already and now that he didn't prove you or anyone here, it's clear that he has no proofs and I'm not a scammer and in fact he is the one who is scamming and not me, So i request you to kindly remove my name and nominate this scammer iZame!

Last edited:

Guys SWIPE IT is the biggest scammer in cpalead.He stole pages and put them in marketplace.Please avoid purchasing any status update from SWIPE IT..I am talking to Mr jeremy and he will be sued very soon.he is just a thief in cpalead.

Rinim S is a scamer/hacker! He stole application for facebook and trying to sell it! Highly fraud guy!
Cpalead chat nick: Rinim S Be careful with this guy!!!

No real names please - K

Hey guys, a friend of mine is new in the CPA busines and he found one provider on Freelancer called "cpaleads60" . This User has a very great Feedback.. My friend send him money for generating Leads ($$$$) because he promised him, he is able to generate ONLY high quality leads! (PPV,Blog,Forum Posting, Social are the methods he wants to use).
He told him he will start asap, and he can see leads on the next morning in his account.
Next day 0 leads, one week later 0 leads and two weeks later 0 leads....He tried to contact him on skype everyday..no response ...( He got blocked from him)
So guys PLEASE beware of such services and do it the legal way! :

Beware of his Service ! - He is a scammer and not able to generate Leads! He takes your money and then he runs away! He promised he can generate high quality leads with PPV,Blog Commenting...but he is not able to do it! All his leads are fake leads! Beware of such service , do it the legal way and you will earn a good amount of money!

His private details :

Name : Muhammad zeeshan
Moneybookers Email : inzmedia2@gmail.com
His Partner : is "Sana"
Freelancer Account : https://www.freelancer.com/users/2651448.html

All his feedback is FAKE! Not only ONE Feedback is REAL! He is using Software/Bots and Proxy for generating Leads!

Please share this page to your friends! - He should stop quitting this service instantly!

And NO I´m not the "friend" lol

URL : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Muhammad-zeeshan-alias-cpaleads60-is-a-Scammer/264822840256097

If you want you can share it please share it- this guy has to stop instantly !

Best regards
Stef

banners
Back