Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The DO NOT TRUST List!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Ok so we will make a nice list here for everyone to refer to - on whom NOT to trust on the cpa scene

please drop names of those you do not trust and SOLID reason why

cpachamp1 - 1vote
cpaleads60 - 1vote
John123 - 1vote
JordanUK - 2vote
JayG - 1vote
Ectospastic - 3vote
PONTIAC - 1vote
FbExpert - 1vote
Dexter - 1vote
Porkchop - 2vote
Gaking2010 - 1vote
SilentNinja - 1vote
Soul - 2vote
T_T - 1vote
Rimim S - 1vote
SWIPE IT - 1vote
william burgess - 1vote

JordanUK/Jynx He is a backstabber, 12 year old kid that will ddos you for no reason and i heard hes homosexual. Do not trust him!

Jordan Revill, is nothing but a guy who tried to make friends and fuck them over at the end. Hes the one who lost the game as he ddosed a campaign of ours that got banned 1 minute after. So at the end of day he got his address posted/ School posted. Hope he doesnt have any child pr0n on his comp cause police wouldnt want to see that would they loot?

i dnt remember the name of the guy in chat, but his skype id is masoud714. he is a newbie and trying to cheat. but he doesnt knw how smart we are.

PONTIAC - Scammed me out of $500 I paid for 300,000 Facebook fans.

FbExpert - I paid him $400 to code a custom application for my website. It is meant to pull FB information and create an account if they choose so. It doesn't create vital files that the website requires. I told him this and he claims that I am trying to get "Free" work out of him.

Also, no one work with Dexter. He just asked me to design something and I did exactly as he asked. After showing him the website he told me, "[2:48:37 PM] Animesh: i wont pay for things i dont like". He then tried to get me to design something completely different.

Add PorkChop on there. He'll do immediate charge backs with PayPal, straight after delivery. Fortunately I always keep chat logs and plenty of evidence so manage to win the PayPal case.

Thread Cleaned - Nominations only - keep your petty banter elsewhere or be banned!

I also vote for PorkChop, or ROB or whatever you want to call him, he is insane, and needs mental help, and will shell you/steal your shit.

Re: The DO NOT TRUST List nominations thread!

Lets get some more nominations - does anyone have a link to the old list someone made?

Silent and Gaking2010, I'm not sure what's silent exact nickname, but its something like that.
Well in my big day last month, which made me a total of $20k, I was JV'ing with a couple of people to free some resources on my server, so I helped those 2 faggots out, didn't knew they knew eachother until I noticed they were grabbing my files, setting up stuff with them and driving all the little traffic I gave them to our JV in good faith to their thing.

NOTE:None of these are on the list may i add - you need 5 nominations to get onto the list.

Why the fuck am I on this list JordanUK? Are you retarded I've JV'd with everyone and everyone is happy lmao.

Get real I could get half of the CPAlead community to vouch for me on this thread in like an hour..

Just cause 1 person cry'd I ddosed em cause they ddosed me first out of jealousy I got votes to "not jv with" hahah

Well get over it man, I've got like 4 permanent JV's and everyone is happy.

#edit - why did my other post get deleted? umad?loll

Ectoplasm are you fucking retarded? You got your childish little dox wrong and made threatening suggestions rofl. Ring that "school" and you'll have no record of me whatsoever.

Also, the address you posted doesn't even exist kiddy.
Go back and feed your libyan family before they're bombed.

why the fuck am i on this list jordanuk? Are you retarded i've jv'd with everyone and everyone is happy lmao.

Get real i could get half of the cpalead community to vouch for me on this thread in like an hour..

Just cause 1 person cry'd i ddosed em cause they ddosed me first out of jealousy i got votes to "not jv with" hahah

well get over it man, i've got like 4 permanent jv's and everyone is happy.

#edit - why did my other post get deleted? Umad?loll

lololl hey guyz lets all ddos eachother

And this is why I support the Anti-Sec movement, if it wasnt for all the tools/information avaliable those kids couldn't do shit, now theres little applications for everything.
Get some real knowledge in Security.

May god forgive you HF kids.

banners
Back