The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The best sources about SEO?

Sinok

affiliate
What are the best sources where can read news and get information about SEO, SMM, SMO?
What can you recommend?

I read only forums and blogs ... and this is not always convenient.

Depends on what you want to know. Do you want how-to type info or more so to keep up on latest trends and news.

If the latter, then there are a bunch of SEO blogs like Search Engine Land you can read. I have about 40 I follow and just put them all in Reader so I can scan the headlines and see which posts are ones I want to click in to read in detail.

I am in the same club. It is a must for any serious marketer that uses SEO. In fact, that would be a great article on how to use a reader.

My four best friends in all things "inline marketing" are SearchEngineJournal, Mashable, SEOBook and ProBlogger (for blogging tips)

its always best to understand how others are doing it, so I can benchmark

The forums are great places to keep up to date and learn about any new trick, things you shouldn't do and many more.

I have learnt more and been updated frequently through forum and it happens easily for me too. Simply, make it a habit to visit the forum everyday for at least 5min and browse through the hot discussions.

MI
Back