The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Best Mailing List Management Software

Allyne

affiliate
I've been using some inbuilt software on wordpress to manage my mailing list, but I wondered if there was anything better. When I researched, the three names that keep coming up are mailchimp, aweber, and sendgrid.

I'm not sure whats best for me. I'm just looking for something simple, easy to use and really, really, cheap with no coding. The mailing list is split in three sections and I need to be able to send links in the email which I know some email software doesn't.

What mailing list software is in use here, and could anyone give me a personal view on these three? All the reviews seem to say they are all great, so a little more details from someone actually using them would be a real help.

Mailchimp is recommended until you send more than 200K per week. Then it becomes too expensive and you would probably need to get something like emailvision or Egoi

I have been using mailchimp for a while now and I can confidently let you know that it delivers the results. It is one of the mailing management software that I have enjoyed working with. It is easy to use and will always provide you with a way to customize your emails among other functionalities. be sure to try it out and get the feel.

banners
Back