The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Temi - There is no stopping him now!

Many years ago in 1988-90 I was earning £4000 a week from my business, and it made me a total arse!

It is good to know that now we know the nice OWG. What made you find yourself again? Was it an accident, our somebody from your family? Please, answer only if it is not a problem for you.:dancing:
Thanks

First of all congratulations on passing 11K post over here Temi!!

Keep the good work with posts going on!!

I am new in this regard so, will take some more time to reach at the benchmark!! :D

Amit

Congrats for hitting 200 posts :D

Hey, I'm almost at 20! Do you guys post full time for work? Crazy. I have over 900 on DP, and I think that is a lot.

First of all congratulation Temi.

But to be say there is one person who has more than 100k+ posts in the forum called MASALATALK

I am trying to cover it....But still tough to get it there.

Yes, And one more thing, Dont take serious...

But I would surely try to catch you, but there is some problem in my postees system, as I had post in this forum for more than 100+, but its still 52. If I am wrong, you can correct me.

As my upper one is 52, and this one should be 53 right?

Yes, And one more thing, Dont take serious...

But I would surely try to catch you, but there is some problem in my postees system, as I had post in this forum for more than 100+, but its still 52. If I am wrong, you can correct me.

As my upper one is 52, and this one should be 53 right?

Not all posts are counted. This is to stop spammers who try to gain a high post count to get their signatures activated. For example, the off topic section and there is a few more forum areas where posts are not counted.

Hey Temi..
Great going... i am on a few forums and i have not even reached 1k on any of them......
lets see how far can i go on this forummm

MI
Back