The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

teh new entrance

I'm not sure what it is that your trying to acheive here buds, but it did try to open a new window, that is until my pop up blocker stopped it. I manually opened the new window and got a "this page is currently being built" message, or something to that effect.

thats what I was going for, just wanted to see what you thought of the login, im the popup that you got is where the actual members area is gonna go. Which as it said I am still working on

I think the logins fine so long as it's going to be a link from a main page or something with some sort of dynamic content. If the login screen is your main screen then I'm not sure how it's gonna work.

I member at another site for game movie making called Virtual War Cinema and they do something kind of similar except it's their forums that open up in a new page. To be completely honest, I like going to a site and only requiring one window with adequate, easy to find navigation. If it's too confusing or too hard to find what I'm looking for, I usually leave and rarely go back. Fortunately VWC allows me to bookmark the forums so I don't have to go through that extra window popup forum from the main page.

MI
Back