The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Suggestions for new PC

Interesting you feel Dell parts are expensive. Hard drives are the same as any other machine and usually western digital. Most machines have either WD, Seagate or Hitachi HDDs. Same situation with memory, boards, graphics cards - all machines use components from a limited number of manufacturers.

So really the only difference between the vendors is the cases and how well made they are. To some extent the quality of cooling but that only really matters if you intend to upgrade of overclock.

If you spend say £350 you should expect to get a half decent dual core processor and a reasonable amount of memory - say 2-3Gb. You can pick up the Q series quad cores for around £400 - £450 and if you were to spend up to say £500 you should be able to lay your hands on an i3 processor - more on chip cache and faster front side bus. For that money a separate graphics card should also be included.

But unless you are a gamer of video editor I would say a dual core machine (T series) will do just fine.

mac is the first choice, except i don't like the no backspace key. for windows, microexpress nbl70. you won't regret it. trust me. and the price is very good.

Build your own??

If you have someone who can help you do it or do it your self, you can save quite a bit and get a pretty good computer.

If not get a Dell Vostro because it come free of any bloatware!

banners
Back