The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

submit same article to many directorys?

sciencetoy

affiliate
Hi
I am new to this forum ( hi everybody) also new to the world of seo but also exited to be giving it a go, Iv recently written some articles relevant to the products I sell in my online shop. Is it better to submit one article one site or is it better to submit each article to every directory I know? If anybody has any views on this I would be very glad to here them. Also which are the top five article directory in the UK? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
Alex:hi:

Make some 4-5 articles and submit it to 100's of directories. As well as you can change the targeted keywords in articles while submitting it to few directories.

Few directories to start:
greatarticles.co.uk
pagequest.co.uk
freearticledirectory.co.uk
britisharticledirectory.co.uk
writeitonthewall.co.uk
article-directory.co.uk

If you are submitting same article across several directories then you are in trouble due to spam i think.

DON.

Submit different articles

Submit different articles in different article directories.

Question: if I submit an article in more than one place. Is it going to affect the page where the article exist or the direction of the link I put on my article?

i think you can submit different articles in a same article site...

and i think you can submit a article different article site :D

Hello everone,

What I really mean is that write one article, keep changing its content may be heading or first para or little bit changes in other paragraphs.

Say the same thing but in different ways.

The affect of submitting same article to different article directories is considered content duplicacy by google, which may lead to decrease in your google ranking.

To read more about this, why don't you read the link given below.

Should you submit the same article to different directories?|IM with Joe

I think it will make a clear picture in your mind.

if you want you can submit your article to hundreds of article directories, it's not a problem, it's just a waste, after google has found copy number 70-80 on yet again another article directory and not a more related, high value site, google simply stops counting

best way to go to be effective as well in gaining results as actually doing the job; submit your article 10 times, make some changes; submit 10 times again, make some more changes, so that by the time you submit your article for the 50st time; you're in fact submitting very different article then the first one.

even so; there are only about 150 article directories worth it anyway

Its not an issue, if you submit an article to lots of directories, actually it will help to boost your keywords more.

It will be consider as a spam, if you submit same article changing its content and keywords. The article should be unique to get better results. It is better to make few articles and submit it to all directories.

If you are submitting same article across several directories then you are in trouble due to spam i think. DON.

True, it's spam. But these article banks are built on that, they not only attract spam with idiots writing crap articles to drop links, but create worthless advice portals that encourage this unforgivable practise.

These idiots help nobody. The article writers and the article banks have much to answer for.

hi guys, i'm also a new member here and i'm a new seo, what are the common problem encounter in the submitting of articles and directory?...thanks...:D

hi guys, i'm also a new member here and i'm a new seo, what are the common problem encounter in the submitting of articles and directory?...thanks...:D

Articles have the major problem of getting readers. Much spam content is written to well, er spam the article banks. The content is cheap, too basic for any benefit and useless, but the point is only to link drop a bunch of urls onto a site - any old site and bcos of this there are many untargeted links all pulling the wrong type of traffic that won't convert.

Directories have more value, but the problem here is the general ones cannot target or promote/draw local visitors. There are a few specilist ones, but these need tracking down to add your link, and you'll probably have to pay for anything decent.

But whoever said life was easy.......

True, it's spam. But these article banks are built on that, they not only attract spam with idiots writing crap articles to drop links, but create worthless advice portals that encourage this unforgivable practise.

These idiots help nobody. The article writers and the article banks have much to answer for.

excuse me?

how can you say something like that/ it's so obvious that you used your own personal feelings as the only reference point to make such a wild accusations; did anybody ever put a gun against your head forcing you to write any of those spam articles? no, so then why are you upset?

because sites with big budgets get on top of the rankings because they buy lots of articles = translation = you're just jealous, isn't it?

That brings me to ask. I have about 20 articles written for a little article campaign. I was going to have them published on about 20 publishing sites. So that is about one article per site. Is that the way to go or would you publish the same article with different web publishers. Which one, in your very valued opinions, would create better results. Thanks in advance for your help.:yes:

submit your site in some new article submission sites like 1888article.com, articleregion.com,articlegimp.com, articalize.com and many more...

MI
Back