The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Strange Mobidea Payment Process?

ppcnewbie

I signed up with mobidea recently and I noticed something pretty strange in the Payment section:

"
First Time Users Only
Come back to this page once you’ve reached a revenue of 100 euros.
Then, before you request your first payment, we'll validate your identity.

"

This means I promote their offers, I make 100E and ask for payment and just then they validate my identity? This doesn't seem right to me. It's like putting the cart in front of the horse.

Anyway, since I just joined them, I can't say anything else, so I'll search the forum for other users' experiences with them.

It's just a matter of checking your traffic quality, I guess.

Ping me if you're searching for trustful CPI network.

I signed up with mobidea recently and I noticed something pretty strange in the Payment section:

"
First Time Users Only
Come back to this page once you’ve reached a revenue of 100 euros.
Then, before you request your first payment, we'll validate your identity.

"

This means I promote their offers, I make 100E and ask for payment and just then they validate my identity? This doesn't seem right to me. It's like putting the cart in front of the horse.

Anyway, since I just joined them, I can't say anything else, so I'll search the forum for other users' experiences with them.

Hi @ppcnewbie, the minimum amount to ask for a payment in Mobidea is 100EUR. So after you reach that amount, you're able to upload your identity documents that are approved as soon as possible (usually they are approved in the same day).

The documents' upload belongs to a security procedure to confirm your identity and guarantee that only you can ask for a payment in your account :) You can ask a minimum of 100€ per day and you can request your money by wire transfer, paxum, payza, paypal and payoneer. The minimum amount of 100EUR is transferred to the method you choose. :)

If you have more doubts, please don't hesitate to contact us!

I understood all that, my question is why can't I verify my identity from the start? Why is this conditioned by the earnings? I mean, if I want to withdraw the money, I will do this step anyway later on, when I read the threshold, so why not allow me do it right away?

Anyway, that's not a big problem, I was just looking through the dashboard to familiarize with the platform and I saw this thing which I found weird, that's all. But maybe this is weird just for me :)

Sounds like a way for them to always have the upper hand on affiliates. They're supposed to be looking out for affiliates best interests but this suggests the offer is more important than the person doing all the work and taking all the risk with their own money.

The affiliates are always our focus. And because of that, we know that for every payment we made your bank or other payment account can charge you fees, so we think the minimum of 100€ is the minimum optimal amount for you.

And why upload only the documents after the 100€? It could be just after your registration in Mobidea but we don’t want you to wait for that to start working with us. You can start making money, and then, once you have those documents available, you can upload them in Mobidea. You will always be paid for the money you make. :)

Ok, this.isgood defense.Can i re
The affiliates are always our focus. And because of that, we know that for every payment we made your bank or other payment account can charge you fees, so we think the minimum of 100€ is the minimum optimal amount for you.

And why upload only the documents after the 100€? It could be just after your registration in Mobidea but we don’t want you to wait for that to start working with us. You can start making money, and then, once you have those documents available, you can upload them in Mobidea. You will always be paid for the money you make. :)

Interesting response, so can I register now?

banners
Back