The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie to Mobile Marketing[HELP for landing pages, flow-process]

benlarson

affiliate
Hello guys,

I have experience running campaigns on Facebook and Google AdWords, but right now I would like to try something new. I joined the ad network Clickdealer and they have offers for Sweepstakes. I focused only for countries in Europe. Here's my questions I need before I start run the campaigns.

- Do I need a prelanding/landing page before I redirect a user to the sweepstake offer with my tracking link? If I need a landing page, should I buy a domain name for each sweepstake offer?
- What are the best Mobile Traffic Sources for buy traffic for EU countries?

Thanks for reviewing my thread.

Kind regards,
Ben

Hi Ben!

Sweepstakes tend to work the best with pop traffic, which means you definitely need to prepare a decent landing page. You can check examples on Adplexity, and maybe even rip some, modify and put testing.

EU countries are not the easiest, so don't get surprised if you'll spend a lot on tests. If you are new into this, it's better to "get your feet wet" with LATAM and Asian traffic. The payout is cheaper, as well as traffic, which means you'll be able to gather a lot of information that will help you optimize later.

UPD: Sorry, forgot to mention the sources! Propellerads, popads, and Zeropark are the common ones for this. And regarding domains - you buy one, and connect all the LPs to it.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I have experience running campaigns on Facebook and Google AdWords, but right now I would like to try something new. I joined the ad network Clickdealer and they have offers for Sweepstakes. I focused only for countries in Europe. Here's my questions I need before I start run the campaigns.

- Do I need a prelanding/landing page before I redirect a user to the sweepstake offer with my tracking link? If I need a landing page, should I buy a domain name for each sweepstake offer?
- What are the best Mobile Traffic Sources for buy traffic for EU countries?

Thanks for reviewing my thread.

Kind regards,
Ben
Hi Ben,
First of all figure out if this offer accept adult traffic. If yes, I would advice to make funnel with prelander. As for domain awould advice you to use something generik, for example move2get.com (free) and for each sweep use 2nd level domain so you can make iphone.move2get.com xbox.move2get.com
As for mobile traffic soutces I would advice you to try adsterra and propeller ads
Cheers !

banners
Back