The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Stormy Britain

temi

affiliate
Has any one been affected by recent storm that is battering some part of UK? The winds are pretty strong, it was said to hit up to 85 miles in some part of UK.

its causing problems with our filming schedule! grr! HAd to go out in the 70mph winds to film! was windy!

yay for being near the coast! Least I'm not too close to the sea - close enough though - doesn't help the uni's on top of a hill! A year ago I couldn't walk it was so windy.

Next door have a bloody great tree about 70ft high and at one stage was getting a bit worried but just paced the distance and its 90ft away so if it does come down it will miss the house.Because i aint got a clue how to spell what type of tree it is,its the ones Koala's climb up and begins with a E............

Thats the one,its a nice looking tree but a very fast growing and because its in next door garden they will have to some time in the near future have to start cutting it back.
The trouble is with most people these days they buy these bl**dy tree's from a garden centre when they are about 4-5ft high and whack them straight in close to a fence or drive way and 10-15 years down the line they have to cut them down.

Yes, I agree with you, something should really be done about it, one does not want that crashing through the house on a stormy day.

MI
Back