The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Britain begins ID card procurement process

temi

affiliate
Britain launched on Thursday the selection process to choose companies to run its multibillion-dollar national identity card program, the world's most ambitious biometric project.
Prime Minister Gordon Brown's government described the move as "another milestone" toward the controversial compulsory program, which is expected to cost more than $10 billion over the next decade.
Ministers say the cards carrying fingerprint, iris and face-recognition technology, are vital to fight terrorism, serious organized crime and illegal immigration.

full story: Britain begins ID card procurement process | Tech News on ZDNet

Although for certain reasons i think this is a really bad idea, i still think that this will be manipulated, i think it should hold DNA information too.

With all of these things combined the can convict criminals 100% with out doubt , i which case they can bring back capital punishment.

If you bring back death as a threat to repel crime, crime will be cut in massive way, murders ,rapists ,kiddy fiddlers would be the first to go.

I dont agree with capital punishment at the moment unless they can 100% prove that they are guilty with out use of the jury. With these chips there is or will be a better chance of getting that 100% guilty.

Hmm that's my rant out the way lol

I think its okay to have national ID card but I do not belive it will prevent terrorism and all the other crap the government is saying it will prevent

What's stopping you from not getting one. If enough people didn't get it, then what will they do? Arrest EVERYONE?

What's stopping you from not getting one. If enough people didn't get it, then what will they do? Arrest EVERYONE?

yeah there will be a massive amount of people that wont do it, Christians for one (mark of the beast and all that lol)

I think the best way to encorage it is to offer lower taxes for people who sign up or something like that.

I think to start with the only people that will get one would be known criminals.

Another way would be to tell everyone they are not aloud to leave the country unless they have one like a new passport type thing, that would make a lot of people pissed off lol

Isn't the idea of the ID Card to have the passport built-in as well? Because I'm not paying over £100 twice for the same things...!

banners
Back