The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Stopping To Say "Hello!"

RogueMarketer

affiliate
Ray here...aka RogueMarketer

Side Note: Just so we're clear, I know "rogue" typically stands for a dishonest person..but I've always known it to be used to describe someone who breaks away from being a 'follower' to start doing things their own way...("He went rogue on us!") so, that's how I'm using the word for now! ;-)

Anyway, I just recently found this forum, signed up and now taking a minute to let everyone know more about me.

Been involved w/Affiliate Marketing for a few years now but have never treated it like a business...(mistake #1) and am now at a point in my life where I'm getting tired of working a job and want to retire before I'm 50 (4+ years away now)....if not sooner!

Have always been interested in mobile but am just now taking a more closer, more serious look at it, simply for the reach it provides versus the more standard methods we all love/hate.

Just looking to absorb as much information as possible and keep the idiotic questions to a minimum!

To everyone's current/future success!

Welcome to AffilateFix, and yes Rogue carries a different meaning than it did 20 years ago.

Absorb information? We have plenty of it!

I'm not sure if you'll retire before you're 50, but hopefully you'll be able to find a line of work that is satisfying.

Ray here...aka RogueMarketer

Hello @RogueMarketer and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

Been involved w/Affiliate Marketing for a few years now but have never treated it like a business...(mistake #1)
This is, on average, everyone's number one mistake.

am now at a point in my life where I'm getting tired of working a job and want to retire before I'm 50 (4+ years away now)....if not sooner!

Well, I can't speak to retirement because that means something different to everyone. However, in four years, you can certainly have an excellent business with very rewarding income. In fact, you can have this in less than half the time with proper effort, investment, and management.

Have always been interested in mobile but am just now taking a more closer, more serious look at it, simply for the reach it provides versus the more standard methods we all love/hate.

Mobile is on an incredible upward growth that won't slow down in our lifetime.

Just looking to absorb as much information as possible and keep the idiotic questions to a minimum!

To everyone's current/future success!

We look forward to seeing you around the forums.

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back