Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just saying hello - Looking For Partners

Tideon

Top Affiliate Program
Affiliate Manager
TideonVFX's Video Editing Service Affiliate Program
Hello Everyone,

I'm Robert from TideonVFX (Post-Production). And I am new to this forum and I just want to introduce myself and let everyone know I exist here on the platform.

Just looking for marketers to promote the affiliate program I have based on our video editing and color grading services.
Not sure if it is allowed to just give a general explanation like this, but your feedback would be much appreciated.

Open to anyone interested in working together.

Kind regards,
Robert

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Get with the program

This is not an unconditional free advertising zone

Hi, Robert and welcome to AffiliateFix.

Just looking for marketers to promote the affiliate program I have based on our video editing and color grading services.
Not sure if it is allowed to just give a general explanation like this, but your feedback would be much appreciated.
It is not allowed until/unless you are an approved vendor in our Resources section.

Please avail yourself of the links posted above for you by Graybeard. He's posted all the info you need to get started.

Applications to become a vendor are free and are pretty fast and easy to fill out and submit. If you ensure that all of the requirements are in place before submitting, the process goes pretty darn quickly, too. (Just a tip. ;) )

If you need any help with your submission, just let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Robert!

Good Day AzGold,

Ok, thank you for the information. I will submit today.

Do I need to remove this post?

Kind regards,
Robert

Hi, Robert and welcome to AffiliateFix.

It is not allowed until/unless you are an approved vendor in our Resources section.

Please avail yourself of the links posted above for you by Graybeard. He's posted all the info you need to get started.

Applications to become a vendor are free and are pretty fast and easy to fill out and submit. If you ensure that all of the requirements are in place before submitting, the process goes pretty darn quickly, too. (Just a tip. ;) )

If you need any help with your submission, just let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Robert!
I did submit a resource a few days ago. So if Inderstand it properly, once your team ok's the resource I will then be official. Is that correct?

I did submit a resource a few days ago. So if Inderstand it properly, once your team ok's the resource I will then be official. Is that correct?
That is indeed correct. :)

A copy of the do's and don'ts are provided with all approvals, so give them a quick read and you're good to go.

And no you do not need to remove any of your posts.

Last edited:
That is indeed correct. :)

A copy of the do's and don'ts are provided with all approvals, so give them a quick read and you're good to go.

And no you do not need to remove any of your posts.
Thank you, for your response.

@Tideon , I see you were approved, you have your official Affiliate Manager badge. Congrats!

congratulations GIF

If you have any questions, just holler. :D

Promoting your affiliate program for video editing and color grading services sounds interesting. You might want to check the forum rules to make sure you're following them.
Thank you for looking out. I have spoken to the admins, and they have verified everything is now approved and working. It is live in the resource section.

MI
Back