The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Stock in the Channel

Aspen01

affiliate
Hi
My company has recently signed up to receive feeds from stock in the channel for our ecommerce shop, however the prodcut titles are proving to be very vague and not useful at all. Does anyone else use them for feeds and experiencing this problem?

EGIS DataPack

Afternoon,

I'm not to sure about the Stock in the Channel datafeed but if your an IT reseller then we can offer you a good solution. We can provide you with over 200,000 individual IT and office product related ites all with pricing, stock levels at distributors, cnet info and images. We also have a good WebStore solution that has all of the import routines already built and ready to go. If you have your own WebStore we can also create the templates for you to import all of the information that you want.

have a look on our website. I can't post links so it's all the w's synaxon then .co.uk and if you register there then I'll give you a call and go through the services more.

Thanks,

Phil Meacham

Hi Phil

Thanks for that, we are an IT reseller (Aspen Solutions) this sounds exactly what we are looking for. I will have a look in to your services, and let know.

banners
Back