The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Step By Step In Affiliate Marketing

moby78

affiliate
Hi i am from Singapore. I have just started on Internet Marketing and understand that the easy way to start with is Affiliate Marketing.
I am looking for a program that can guide me step by step, A-Z for Affiliate Marketing.
I would prefer free download as i know there is so much program claiming they are the best program or course available.
I don't really know which one should i choose.

Any recommendation?I am looking for one that is simple and yet detailed program.
If there is free ones , it will be perfect as i am only looking to term the basics and slowly to the advance level.

If there isn't free ones,those that is low cost will be perfect.

Looking forward for your guidance.

Thanks.

If you haven't already, I would recommend reading the sticky posts at the top of this forum. That will give you some good information on how to get started. Let us know if you have more questions, and we'll be glad to help!!

A to Z of affiliate marketing. In one download! I don't think so. Affiliate marketing is really broad and has a lot of different aspects. You should look through the newbie forum as Laura suggested to get the basics. Then I think you may have to do searches on line, google is a font of knowledge, or ask here to fill in the Gaps.

Having said that don't wait till you know every little thing about affiliate marketing before you get stuck in. Learn the basics then launch your site or blog and learn as you go along. I have been doing this for a few years now and I am still learning

hmmm
feel free to explore this forum and create your own A-Z ebook.
just be focused and take action and u will be ok

I believe that as long as you practice what you are learning and put your knowledge to good use you will learn faster than watching a couple of hour documentary on how to do something...my suggestion is to search around, jot down a few notes, and mainly learn by applying that knowledge to different aspects of the business...

Good Luck :)

MI
Back