monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Starting CPA with low budget

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by ryan333r, Dec 14, 2015.

1. ryan333r

ryan333r Affiliate affiliate

I am a college student with limited funds. I did a lot of research work on CPA marketing and finally started. I can make a maximum investment of $100 per month.

I read a lot about targeting the mobile devices more rather than PCs, using various paid traffic sources and landing page innovations. So, according to the current market scenario how should I proceed ? I mean, should I go for web and mobile both or anything in particular?

Now considering the paid traffic sources, most of them require a min deposit of $100, so in this case- Are there any other traffic sources from where I can buy some cheap traffic that could be worthy apart from social media traffic?

Also, I am not a good developer, so how to build the landing pages, is there any free tools available or do I need to spend on a developer?

Presently I am promoting sweepstakes offers, gaming offers and surveys through social media traffic.

What can you suggest me that can help me to make it better, I am a newbie and I am not expecting $10k a month but at least $500 with an investment of $100.

2. monetizer

Featured Resources (View All)

MI