The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Started with SEO

Brett usry

Ok so I've done some research over SEO and I see a lot of people are successful with it along with hard work of course. I'm fairly experienced with CPA and marketing. How would a newbie in SEO get started? I am sort of confused on where to start. Thanks!

If you wanted to start with the SEO, you need to focus mainly on the basics, techniques, and tactics. Go for the blog reading means you have to read different blog related to the SEO. Blogs mainly helps you to grow your learning towards the SEO.

SEO on its own is a very big and huge field. You can for sure be able to do a lot. Personally, the SEO is do is make sure that the clients have the websites that are being ranked well on Google. I have focused on making sure that the i do a good job for them. I do think it is the best way for you to go.

SEO is not something you learn quickly without a mentor or 100's of hours of reading, watching and testing. I recommend this course if you want to cut your learning curve by like 70%. (no affiliate link btw)

banners
Back