The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Sponsoring a website!

shaise

affiliate
Hello dear UK Webmasterworld members,

We are launching a contest on our newly established webmaster forum and we were just wondering if you would like to sponsor anything to the contest.
You can sponsor absolutely anything, such as a product, web services, an e-book, or even advertising space. Anything would be really appreciated!
The only thing I may ask is to be in professional manner, feel and look which obviously you already have.

What will you get in return?
The forum is a PR2 already, and is first on Google for "Webmaster Underground" and "Webmasters Underground", so some link love from our new intelligent space would be nice, wouldn't it?

Thank you very much,
Website Administration

P.S. Contact: via our MSN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello dear UK Webmasterworld members,

We are launching a contest on our newly established webmaster forum and we were just wondering if you would like to sponsor anything to the contest.
You can sponsor absolutely anything, such as a product, web services, an e-book, or even advertising space. Anything would be really appreciated!
The only thing I may ask is to be in professional manner, feel and look which obviously you already have.

What will you get in return?
The forum is a PR2 already, and is first on Google for "Webmaster Underground" and "Webmasters Underground", so some link love from our new intelligent space would be nice, wouldn't it?

Thank you very much,
Website Administration

P.S. Contact: via our MSN.
Hi can you provide your forum link because in "Webmasters Underground" this keyword i don't found any forum site and the offer is not much impressive ...why don't we list our site freely in any other high page rank web directory and we also can use our site links in high page rank forum in signature.
Thanks For Your Offer.

banners
Back