The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Solo ads for health and fitness

Hey man
I am in the same niche. I do no think if email solo ads will work for you. Instead of using expensive solo ads you should to build a LP collect emails & then you can promote your offers to your list. If you are out of budget and do not want to spend more then just buy a domain and forward this to weebly site which is totally free and you can also collect emails free from their email form. Once you are done ! Go to gmail install GMass Email plugin to your gmail account & send promotional emails to your list ;) Booooom :D

Hey man
I am in the same niche. I do no think if email solo ads will work for you. Instead of using expensive solo ads you should to build a LP collect emails & then you can promote your offers to your list. If you are out of budget and do not want to spend more then just buy a domain and forward this to weebly site which is totally free and you can also collect emails free from their email form. Once you are done ! Go to gmail install GMass Email plugin to your gmail account & send promotional emails to your list ;) Booooom :D
I already have a LP. Which traffic source do you use to collect emails?

You'll get a minimum of 200 clicks. Only US, AU, CA and NZ audience! Source will be one of my mailing lists.
Main opt-in niches: Self-Improvement, Health and Nutrition, Law of Attraction, Hypnosis and Subliminal audios, Relationships.

P.M me your rates
You'll get a minimum of 200 clicks. Only US, AU, CA and NZ audience! Source will be one of my mailing lists.
Main opt-in niches: Self-Improvement, Health and Nutrition, Law of Attraction, Hypnosis and Subliminal audios, Relationships.

banners
Back