The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Advertise Health CPA Network?

iyi

While I researching e-mail marketing about affiliate cold marketing. I found this platfrom for that.

They gave a lot of oppurtunities. I m gonna try probably.

I will give feedback about it.

Do you guys know that platform or did you use that platfrom before ?

Any feedback?

Solo for sure with a well targeted list, but health seems to well on some of the native channels also.

Advertise Health is just another CPA Network with some added features and services.

sim web-advertise health.png

I can buy ads, do social media, email and redirect them look like direct traffic with a script easily.
So is that really direct referrals or "cloaked referrals" that look like that come from my domain --that's where the trail ends :p

I can buy ads, do social media, email and redirect them look like direct traffic with a script easily.
So is that really direct referrals or "cloaked referrals" that look like that come from my domain --that's where the trail ends :p
Yeah actually thats my opinion too lol
Solo for sure with a well targeted list, but health seems to well on some of the native channels also.

Advertise Health is just another CPA Network with some added features and services.

View attachment 33605

I saw that too but they said they r doing lead gen. I didnt get it. I think they are working with comissions.

banners
Back