The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Software for SEO

It is very good but very expensive also.
and you should have some knowledge in order to take advantage of that software...

SEo software is only really any good to help semi automate tasks. 'real' SEo is ALL about understanding, about knowledge of search engine algorithms and how to make a site the best it can be. Real SEO is all about converting traffic to the max.

You get a feel for a page as you look at it with an SEOs instinct. No software can replicate what I see and tell me what I should do to improve it. Also, just as important, when to leave it alone rather than tweak and twiddle just because some software tells me I should.

Spend time looking at the logs and using filters to focus on the arrivals that result in conversions as a yardstick to determine where things are and aren't happening or the hint of a trend starting up that needs to be picked up on. It is far too easy to waste your effort and squander time scales by chasing rainbows just because a piece of software doesn't like your word count or some other such artificial measurement.

i use web ceo just so i can get statistical data like on page keyword density etc... but thats as far as i go with seo software, the actual deciding on what to change i dont feel any software can be upto date enough to give good results...human judgement is definatly the way

YEah I preferred also AWR (Advanced Web Ranking). Very easy to organized and manage. I'm using it and lots of seo gurus are also using it. Try to use it and you will know! Also if you are doing a link submissions I suggest the SEO form tool by ragepank.com - easy to use and manage your link details.:thumbup:

banners
Back