monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Social tools that help automise?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Tanner, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Tanner

Tanner Affiliate affiliate

Was looking for some tools to mean I dont have to log into all my account etc each day and post stuff any suggestions?

2. monetizer
  3. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Tanner likes this.
  4. Tanner

Tanner Affiliate affiliate

Thank Luke just got FPTraffic so will let you know how I get on does it also post to twitter?

5. evomarketplace

evomarketplace Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi Tanner,
    I would also suggest Hootsuite (Social Media Management Dashboard - Hootsuite which allows you to manage multiple platforms like Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook all from a Dashboard. It also provides some good Analytical tools. Another good social media management tool is bufferapp.com.
    I hope this helps!

6. Webmaster.Xochitl

Webmaster.Xochitl Affiliate affiliate

The best social media analyzing tool is HootSuite and the second is Buffer.

7. Review House

Review House Affiliate affiliate

8. Alexandra K

Alexandra K Affiliate affiliate

Hello!

I've been using Allin1Social and I definitely recommend it. It's a great marketing tool and it's for free! Allin1Social is a Social Media management and reporting platform that allows you to schedule and publish posts on several social media channels. You can connect all your social media accounts and manage them in one dashboard. You'll also get detailed reports about your performance.

Check it out, it will help save time. Click here to connect for free: http://www.allin1social.com/registration/

Featured Resources (View All)

MI