The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Content Post Planning

moneydrop2021

I am planning to post at least 5 articles per week on Facebook. Each SEO-based piece is built on low-competition keywords found on SEMrush. Do you guys prepare articles or any other content for at least 2 months upfront? Or do you write most articles or produce content based on whatever trend is happening?

Last edited:
I am planning to post at least 5 articles per week on Facebook. Each SEO-based piece is built on low-competition keywords found on SEMrush. Do you guys prepare articles or any other content for at least 2 months upfront?

I do a great abundance of content marketing and I have content in development every minute, day, week, and month. Content subjects and topics are constantly being introduced worldwide and evolving and I have grown into the practice of always having at least one month and usually two and three months of content in process.

Having been into content marketing for many years now I have settled into many routines and I can tell you that publishing new content is one of those routines. On FB we publish snippets daily that lead to our FB Pages on which we have expanded versions of those snippets that then lead to my content sites where the full published content those snippets represent. My team does this in appropriate variations for several of the social channels and are supported by paid traffic from FB and Google.

While we are using daily routines to drive the traffic using snippets, ads, and cross platform promotions, we actually publish new content on those sites typically three times a week. We often tie stories together so we can lead the readers from the current published content to previously published content. This is called "tethering" and it really does an excellent job of extending the time on site by our readers.

Or do you write most articles or produce content based on whatever trend is happening?

For my niches, luxury travel & luxury destinations, producing content on what is current is typically at the forefront of my published content. Trends are not necessarily as important in my niches, but there is such a huge audience for trends that many popular niches are a great fit for producing and publishing trends topics and stories.

Thank you for your explanation, @T J Tutor . My plan now is to have 75% of content planned 1-3 months in advance and the other 25% are created within the same day. My website contains diverse topics so it is better to have something prepared early.

MI
Back