monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

So... What Are Your Hobbies?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Trameil Ellis, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Trameil Ellis

Trameil Ellis Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

What do you like to do for fun in your spare time?

I like to:

Read. Mostly horror/sci fi/fantasy. Haven't picked up a book since the last Dresden Files novel, though....

Comics: Marvel and DC. More DC than Marvel since the reboot. Lot of indies, too. Anything that's good. I'm not gonna bore you with a list. Looot of comics. Used to be a 75 dollar a week habit... back when comics were a dollar.

Manga/Anime: Same with the Manga. I'll read it if it's good. Too many titles to list. Just not the more popular ones. lol I don't watch a lot of anime anymore. The new shows have been rather boring the last few seasons.

Music: and lots of it. Can't live without it. All genres, all years. It's common to see me bounce from hip hop to Billy Joel to White Zombie to Ayumi Hamasaki to Stevie Nicks to Loretta Lynn to Rush to Staind in a single sitting. lol

Food: I like to cook. But after dealing with it for a living, both cooking and managing, fast food to 4 star... not so much. lol I never wanna cook for a living again. But I'm still a foodie, and will restaurant hop whenever I get the chance. The only TV I even watch is The Food Network. lol

how about you?

2. monetizer
  3. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Soccer

Soccer

Soccer

lol :)

4. RezwanKabir

RezwanKabir Affiliate affiliate

I have lots of hobbies. Such as playing badminton, reading book and watching movie.

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Football - Liverpool FC! YNWA!
    Guitar
    Music
    Cooking
    Drinking
    Working :)

6. Sharier

Sharier Affiliate affiliate

Basically I like to read novel or story books. So in my spare time I like to read books. Besides this I like to hear music, to play cricket, to watch tv etc. I like all types of music. So all types of music is listened by me. In television I like to watch Movie or talk show.

7. xeno99

xeno99 Affiliate affiliate

Playing video games is my only hobby ....

8. warrior

warrior Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

reading online ebooks........ also any kinda story books without class text books.... :p

9. Hridita mehzabin

Hridita mehzabin Affiliate affiliate

Collect ornaments,clothes,music....

10. Parry

Parry Affiliate affiliate

"Bird-watching" on the net ;-)

11. Steve MaxBounty

Steve MaxBounty Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I am an avid reader - I'll read anything and everything. I'm old school and haven't gotten a Kindle yet. I actually go to the library a couple times a week.

Now that winter is just about over, the fam and I try to spend a ton of time outside. We go for long walks with our pooch, watch the kids run around the neighbourhood, and work on our garden.

My eldest son and I cook and bake together - he wants to be a pastry chef when he's older so it's fun to teach him some tricks in the kitchen.

12. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

I'm a movie buff. Also love documentaries.

I like to read when I find a book that really engages me.

Music is definitely up there too - can't live without it!

And of course just partying hard. I work hard so that when I'm not I can live it up :p

13. fsl234

fsl234 Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

well i love Playing videos games, Study and hangout with friends

14. lokiys

lokiys Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

My hobbie is IM ;)

15. FivestarCPA

FivestarCPA Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

when I am not at work (IM)...usually just designing concept car models...and a few other creative stuff

16. themubeen

themubeen Affiliate affiliate

Movie movies movie and net surfing

17. vanmoll

vanmoll Affiliate affiliate

I'm addicted to RC right now :D
    especially scale truck

18. hostspage

hostspage Affiliate affiliate

My hobbies are watching TV, Listening music, play table tennis and football and hanging out with my friends.

19. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

After spending 8 hours working on PeerFly stuff at the PeerFly office, I usually go home, get on my computer, and start working on my other projects :p

If I'm completely away from the computer I like to play basketball, run, speed solve the Rubik's Cube, and watch tv/movies with my wife :)

20. mrmedia

mrmedia The Dojo Member Affiliate Manager affiliate

billiards, snowboarding, reading, skateboarding, biking, marketing, studying consumer behavior ;)

-Mike

21. ImAdmirer

ImAdmirer Affiliate affiliate

Helping others is my hobby - Really, helping people offline when I am not online :)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI