The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should I Pay for Site Submission?

Hi,

Yes, In case of link building, you have to pay for links or you have to see some one to do that for you. As, you will find lot many Directories for free submissions, where you can submit your sites and you dont need to pay for it.

Thanks!!

I think it depends on what kinds of sites you are looking to submit to.
Some very professional sites with membership requirement do requires for submission fee, or just registration fee. Some sites are requiring submission fee only if you are submitting large number of articles or websites on a regular base. However, I think that most of the submission sites are free.
But you could always pay some one else to do the submission for you. There are a lot of freelancer offering such service. Then it is not free. But usually the rate is not too high. So if you are too busy, it could be a very good option.

If you don't have time

If you don't have time, then it is nothing wrong in going for paid submission.

The benefit of this is that you can concentrate on other things of business also.

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Simply download a free submission tool and do it yourself as it takes each week only a few minutes of your time.[/FONT]

Please can you explain me which type of site submission like article submisisons, directory submission, Press Release submission ?

I think deals is talking about web site submission and he was talking
about featured links. If you think your site is not generating much
backlinks I must say you have to pay for it. But if you just started
and wanted your site to be indexed fast you go first with the free
and submit it to relatively relevant site.. :friends:

banners
Back