The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Should I be here?

Coach4

affiliate
Hi everyone,

Maybe I'm here for the wrong reason, I'm just not sure. But since there are no stupid questions....

I'm a coach and have a couple of websites, one of which is a shop with tools for people in my profession. To promote my site I have set up an affiliate system were people who promote my products can earn a hefty commission.

I get the impression that this 5*site is for people who have a part-or full time job promoting products of others and are making a good living out of it.

So, I'm puzzled :confused:

Should I be here?

Best wishes and I'm looking forward hearing from you!

Maybe I'm here for the wrong reason, I'm just not sure. But since there are no stupid questions....

I get the impression that this 5*site is for people who have a part-or full time job promoting products of others and are making a good living out of it.

So, I'm puzzled :confused:
Should I be here?

Hi Coach,

Welcome to 5 Star. Don't worry you are in the right place. If you have an affiliate program then you are a merchant, the people that would sell your products are affiliates. 5 Star is for both merchants and affiliates. In fact most merchants join here precisely because we HAVE lots of affiliates. :p

Check out our merchant and affiliate manager forum where you'll find lots of discussions about how to run and affiliate program, how to attract more affiliates, etc.

Wow, what a wonderful prompt reply. Thanks Linda, I'll check out that forum right away.
Have a great day, greatings from the Netherlands!

MI
Back