The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Shere Team not impressed

temi

affiliate
I am not sure I am impressed with the cooperation we received from the Sphere Team once the contest ended and I send their prize money to them, actually no cooperation whatsoever. We were trying to use them for some publicity..... Bogdan send them some questions no response...

At the next contest, I think I will delay paying out the cash prize for about 2 weeks, you tends to get more cooperation from people if they are expecting something from you.

Hello Temi,

Well, from our side, in France, we have talked a lot about this contest, and about the way you organized it well. From our forum (seosphere.com), and from many french blogs, congratulations came to the team, to the other competitors and to the organization...

I don't know what we can do more, in order to help you or cooperate with you (I don't really know what you expect from us).
Paul/Tiger talked to me about an interview, but I guess he is occupied (we all have a job, huh). If it's not too late, I can still answer to the questions with the rest of the team...

About the money, I received it (you were quite fast on this, congrats). We still discuss on what we'll do with it, I guess it will be a dinner with all the team members. If you or anyone of the contest organizers is planning to come around (near Paris) within the next weeks/months, just let me know, we'll be glad to meet you on this dinner (the date is not chosen, so we can block it around a date you are around).

Anyway, it's late, I will stop talking...
I think we are open enough, so just let me/us know what you'd like from us, what cooperation you are talking about, and we'll be happy to do it ASAP.

Regards,
Kad

I guess it is just hard for them since they are a large group but it is nothing personal on their part that they do not want to cooperate. They all would probably want to cooperate but can't find the time to talk about it. Maybe only one person from their end should represent the whole team. And since Kad has replied, maybe Kad is the best person to represent the whole group if Paul is busy.

Kad, it will be very nice if you can do the interview, please contact Bogdan, he is the one conducting the interview, thanks for your time :)

Hello
I don't know what we can do more, in order to help you or cooperate with you (I don't really know what you expect from us).
Paul/Tiger talked to me about an interview, but I guess he is occupied (we all have a job, huh). If it's not too late, I can still answer to the questions with the rest of the team...

Bogdan, are you interviewing Eli also? (#3 in the contest) if you were and he is not replying, I can shake him up a bit if you haven't heard from him.

Ha ha.. you are funny Benj... :laugh: I like your style.

@Kad Eclipsis, nice to meet you here Kad. So long since our last talking at seosphere forum.

@Temi, when the SEOcontest2008 2.0 will begin? How about 3 months before the New Year 2009 (start in October 2008)? The prize will be the New Year prize...!

@Temi, when the SEOcontest2008 2.0 will begin? How about 3 months before the New Year 2009 (start in October 2008)? The prize will be the New Year prize...!

MES, thanks for that suggestion, I will consider it :)

banners
Back